Referees/Officials

No retrospective action for Costa as Mike Dean claims he saw the incident and dealt with it at the time. The following is from the BBC site

"Chelsea's Diego Costa will not face retrospective Football Association action after appearing to kick out at Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany during Wednesday's 2-1 win by the Blues.

Referee Mike Dean saw the second-half incident and dealt with it at the time, meaning there will not be any retrospective FA action. "

No retrospective action for Costa as Mike Dean claims he saw the incident and dealt with it at the time. The following is from the BBC site

"Chelsea's Diego Costa will not face retrospective Football Association action after appearing to kick out at Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany during Wednesday's 2-1 win by the Blues.

Referee Mike Dean saw the second-half incident and dealt with it at the time, meaning there will not be any retrospective FA action. "

Quite right as well and it tops off a man of the match performance from Mike for Chelsea last night.

All this seen it so can't re ref it crap needs cutting out.. it's a massive get out for shit house refs who don't want to be responsible.

My brother asked me if i was going to watch it. My response was whats the point. Why get worked up over blatant cheating by officials and waste my time. So i have just stopped watching now and my interest in the sport is st an all time low. If the club are happy to get screwed over every week and let it continue then why bother watching a sport thats obviously corrupt. After reading the match reports and threads seems like it panned out exactly like i thought it would.

Dean was a disgrace,he let them batter dave,we got more cards even though they were much more dirty than we were,the assult on vinny could have put him out for another year,not even retrospective action,i'm so pissed off with it all

When Pedro clattered Silva and the foul was given to Pedro, I'm sure I saw Silva laugh and say "I don't believe it!".
It's getting to be more and more blatant now, and I'm not surprised about ANY decision given against us or for the opposition. If even Phil Chuckle can see it, it must be bad.

So he saw it but didn't at the very least book Costa?

Goes to show you can do whatever the fuck you like to us these days.

Just once I wish the club would come out and say something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.