Referees/Officials

They're wanna be celebs nowadays. They have managers, agents, social media accounts. The best refs are never seen during a game. But that won't help them promote their off field activities. They need to be in the limelight, have their name in the headlines to enhance their brand, get them more after dinner speaking ops and various other deals. It's pathetic.

Silva was clobbered from behind near the dead ball line and nothing given despite the Burnley player being no where near the ball, no mention on Sky live, then 3 mins later Silva makes a great tackle to get the ball and nowhere near the player, he got booked and Sly Live said it was a cynical foul !!!
Shocking riffing and commentary, or just bent, some people have no intention of letting us win.
City need to complain and make a noise about it.
Much needed 3 points today.

WWE is less scripted these days than the PL
I honestly think it would be less corrupt if Blatter and Platini ran the PL and Ref appointments

Pretty much. I don't buy the whole conspiracy against us or certain clubs they just seem woefully incompetent in general

If it were incompetence they would be shit for both sides. Taylor in the Chelsea match and now Mason today were not shit for both sides. They were partial, to put it mildly. My heart sank an hour before kick off when I saw it was the Bolton Shitehawk who had been given the whistle! He is not unto the job by a million miles and today proved he is not fitted for this kind of work.

not even a close call

Yep... doesn't even seem like there hiding it anymore. I mean, they'll talk about it being offside, but it stood so that's all that matters. They'll talk about referee's making huge mistakes in games, then normally there given a game next week just as important (see Pawson, who made several mistakes in the Utd game where he didn't send off Rojo for a two-footer and booked him, and was rewarded with a City game). Yet when decisions are made which favour the "lower" teams (or usually City) there demoted for games... it's just a complete joke.

Nothing will ever be done about it as the media don't want it to change whilst there helping out the teams the media favour. Same goes for the Premier League "Brand".

fuck me never thought id see blatent cheating after taylor but they arnt even trying to hide it anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.