Referees/Officials

Take a look at the decision from Mike Dean for the red he gave the West Ham player today and then the non offside decision for the second goal was just awful. Rags just handed another 3 points.

Timely bump.

Cheating fat ****!

The lack of even-handed officials stumping up at the Etihad is now becoming more and more blatant. Backing into defenders only happens at one end of the pitch, blatant trips are only given to the opposition, and the number of times teams are 'rewarded' with dubious free kicks within a yard or two of our penalty area. And did anyone notice the two tuppenny ha'penny free kicks in our pen area we got at the end for effectively fuck all, just to make it look as though the Bolton RagShithouse was fair and impartial. I've had my suspicions about Mason's competence for a long time, now I think the incompetence has developed into blatant cheating.

Deliberate cheating at the highest level of the English game week in, week out.

So much money and power in the game and their bidding will be done regardless.....

Mason was pulled very suspiciously from two of our games at the end of the 11/12 season, now we understand exactly why.

Hope West Ham react to this as coming on the back of Pep's reaction today it's going to get interesting.

If we had the referees on our side like United do I genuinely believe we would win this league by 20 points.

He 'accidentally' intercepted a west ham back pass today. I doubt it will be reported or shown on motd.
He was motm today for the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.