Referees/Officials

Bac hitting back at the ref. Players and staff clearly annoyed at the officiating this season / previous.

10 vs 12. Says it all. This isn't some tin pot fan theory that City get a good fucking. This is professional footballers saying they are being screwed.

The lack of even-handed officials stumping up at the Etihad is now becoming more and more blatant. Backing into defenders only happens at one end of the pitch, blatant trips are only given to the opposition, and the number of times teams are 'rewarded' with dubious free kicks within a yard or two of our penalty area. And did anyone notice the two tuppenny ha'penny free kicks in our pen area we got at the end for effectively fuck all, just to make it look as though the Bolton RagShithouse was fair and impartial. I've had my suspicions about Mason's competence for a long time, now I think the incompetence has developed into blatant cheating.

For me it looks like the officials are blatantly trying to even up games for the entertainment, it's becoming no longer about lawful football. As you quite rightly say, its not even just big decisions, it's little niggly decisions where the opponents get a free kick to give them some possession and a chance at getting the ball into the box. Keane climbs all over Aguero... free kick not given, Kolarov or Otamendi challenge Gray for the ball, free kick given, Hendrick takes a tumble free kick given. I think it's going beyond incompetence now, almost like they've been told to make games 'entertaining' for the neutrals instead of lawful.

Like the old days rags get the equivalent of a quick be goal start we begin one down.

Bent cheating twats the lot of them.

Quite possibly but why is it that it's only teams like City or Wiiiiiiist Hiiiiiim who pick up these reds? Allowances are made for some players and clubs, and it seems an 'historical' thing to me! I call it cheating when a ref calls foul on one ground and ignores it on another. And that is what is happening in the PL these days.

Agree completely mate.

Consistency is all we ask as fans yet as soon as you realise its not human error every week and blatant fucking cheating, you just give that request up completely.

Scudamore and the PL in cahoots with PiGMOL decide before a ball is kicked where the title needs to go and will depend on which foreign market they want to pump dry.

We too PiGMOL to task before so its payback time obviously from the little darlings and todays turn to dish it out fell to Bolton/Rag fat fuck Mason who incidentally was one of those we dished the dirt on.

Whodafunkit!?

As a side note to the abject refereeing performance that most of us feel that we are being subjected to, can anyone remember the last that you left the ground feeling we'd dodged a bullet and actually got a decision which benefitted us, or, when an opposing player received a red card, deserved or otherwise, as I'm racking my brains as to when this actually happened!

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Sofiane Feghouli red card after a challenge on Phil Jones. Harsh from Mike Dean. [via <a href="https://twitter.com/UllalIBT">@UllalIBT</a>] <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MUFC?src=hash">#MUFC</a> <a href="https://t.co/rwTl7ERqDD">pic.twitter.com/rwTl7ERqDD</a></p>&mdash; RedMancunian (@RedMancunian) <a href="">2 January 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
What's with all the gobbledegook?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.