Referees/Officials

Yep... doesn't even seem like there hiding it anymore. I mean, they'll talk about it being offside, but it stood so that's all that matters. They'll talk about referee's making huge mistakes in games, then normally there given a game next week just as important (see Pawson, who made several mistakes in the Utd game where he didn't send off Rojo for a two-footer and booked him, and was rewarded with a City game). Yet when decisions are made which favour the "lower" teams (or usually City) there demoted for games... it's just a complete joke.

Nothing will ever be done about it as the media don't want it to change whilst there helping out the teams the media favour. Same goes for the Premier League "Brand".
It's depressing. Spoiling the sport. This is how empires fall apart through greed and corruption.
The premier league will fall off its perch if it continues to manipulate the results of games and pushes their favoured clubs to the top. Fans are not stupid.

Looks like all of Maureen's early season hissy fits are paying off. Makes you wonder whether £100k or so worth of fines is worth paying if you eventually put enough pressure on the refs to pay off as much as it has for the Scum recently. 2 today, Mickeytaken's offside 'worldy(!!)' and Rojo's couple of MMA efforts, to name but a few.

When will our players learn. !

You cannot expect to make the same kind of tackles the rags make and expect to get away with it.

Pep also now seeing the agenda against us by the shocking blatant cheating by referees and the one sided reporting by the media. I've seen post match and press conference and he is positively bubbling. He is highlighting the refereeing by refusing to answer. On the other hand look at Mike Deans New Years gifts to Utd, let's see if the media report the shocking sending off or offside goal from Ibrahimhovic, I think not. Agenda..... absolutely.

I watched this, I admire Pep.... the only thing awkward are the unprofessional questions which come from a reporter who hates us yet always get our games. It was the same with Pelli`....i felt sorry for him when he was in charge because they always put them on the spot with very awkward questions.

Now their media are making something from nothing on Pep, maybe our club ought to start picking who we want in the media for our games, not just us but everyone else.

chelski and scum managers never get asked these questions!!!!!

To be honest it is a bad challenge but just as reckless by Jones. You can't make any sort of challenge like this nowadays. It's a stay on your feet game nowadays. Refs just aren't up to it any more. Players are fitter than ever yet the refs are in the main too old to keep up.

If it was accidental the decisions would even themselves out across the clubs. The fact that certain clubs benefit and certain other clubs are on the receiving end every time tells it's own story.

Even though we won today i am feeling really pissed off,mason was a joke,no protection for our players and gave that twat freekicks after falling over,just watched some of the rags game and they are being protected and helped to win again,i love football but i'm really thinking of not watching it as much,us aside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.