Referees/Officials

To be honest it is a bad challenge but just as reckless by Jones. You can't make any sort of challenge like this nowadays. It's a stay on your feet game nowadays. Refs just aren't up to it any more. Players are fitter than ever yet the refs are in the main too old to keep up.
Depends who you play fir.
Rojo and me me me me me can do what they like

Ibrahimovic would be in single figures of goals scored if you removed the ones he's either fouled a player for or been offside during. It's ridiculous.

Pep is right to be raging, there's clear corruption and an obvious agenda and it's getting more blatant by the week.

Something needs to be said by someone at the club or it's just going to get out of hand

I say good on Bacary for saying what everyone is thinking

If we had the referees on our side like United do I genuinely believe we would win this league by 20 points.

That made me smile. So in 2012 we would have finished with 109 points.
A record of 36 wins 1draw 1 defeat. What a season that would have been!!

Love him or hate him, Donald Trump has learnt that you can use social media to completely circumvent the mainstream media and make them completely irrelevant.

My ideal wish would be for City just to completely isolate all media outlets except City TV. Fuck them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.