Referees/Officials

Don't know who that reporter was but he's probably had success in the past throwing a similarly baited hook to the likes of Jose and getting a bite. It didn't work and he saw his are, but the impartial beeb have decided to spin it as pep being 'tetchy'

Love it how he was very careful not to go too far but he made the point.

Yes I read it at the time and it stinks but I'm not sure why that means we have to be stopped when it's Chelsea who are doing the damage this year.

I feel there is a pro United media and pro Liverpool media but other than that I don't see anyone else benefitting at our expense. i certainly don't think we can argue with the sendings off this season. Something of our own making that.

Pretty much. I don't buy the whole conspiracy against us or certain clubs they just seem woefully incompetent in general

They need video help. Game is to quick and players are masters of play acting. How hard is it for the assistant referee to get his verdict through the ear-piece ? Obviously not on all decisions. But certainly a red card decision.

That made me smile. So in 2012 we would have finished with 109 points.
A record of 36 wins 1draw 1 defeat. What a season that would have been!!
Nope, United would have had at least 10 less points without Tom Daley's weekly penalty in the run in, so we wouldn't have needed that good a record to win the league by 20 points. Not like you to be the sole contrarian though mate, you ok?

They are getting some decisions that's for sure but what is the agenda? For them ? Against us? For Chelsea? For Liverpool? For Arsenal? For Spurs?

I don't get that bit. For me they are getting the rub of the green but the other sides? I don't see much evidence of that. So it is just a pro rag, anti city agenda?

Surely at the moment if they wanted the rags to win the league then Liverpool and Chelsea would be getting the shit end of the stick.

United are no closer to Chelsea than they were 6 games ago and they have 6 games less to make up the gap. I'm not sure why anyone is getting excited by that but the media wanking over them and Liverpool is nothing new and unsurprising given that they and Liverpool will have the highest number of readers/watchers/listeners amongst fans.
The fa will do everything to help them and try to stop us in the last few weeks rojo should have sent off twice and big nose.
They've red a red card for west ham that was a joke.
Atleast two clear offside goals given to them
.it's not just shit ref's it's bent clear as day and the fact there still so far behind chelsea is cos there shit and Chelsea have won every game.
The fa want them at the top because there the most famous and will get the most clowns watching on tv

Don't know who that reporter was but he's probably had success in the past throwing a similarly baited hook to the likes of Jose and getting a bite. It didn't work and he saw his are, but the impartial beeb have decided to spin it as pep being 'tetchy'
Matt Le Tissier said the same. Said he's thinks he's feeling the pressure.
Pep hates the press. It's well known. He knows outside of Spain they want him to fail. Truth is I think he's more determined than ever to succeed.

If it were incompetence they would be shit for both sides. Taylor in the Chelsea match and now Mason today were not shit for both sides. They were partial, to put it mildly. My heart sank an hour before kick off when I saw it was the Bolton Shitehawk who had been given the whistle! He is not unto the job by a million miles and today proved he is not fitted for this kind of work.

Just been reading some stuff around the web and I must say some of the stuff I have read is worrying too say at the least

They will make an example of him for that Instagram post, be sure of that.

I would imagine the conversation went something like this after the game:

Pep: who wants a holiday?

Sagna: I have two kids boss, what's the catch?

Pep: just write this on your social media account, I'll take care of the rest

Sagna: ok boss!

Pep: thanks Bacary, enjoy Disneyland

I am sure the boys in our video editing suite could put together a video defence of all the decisions he got wrong

As it happens, watching the Dihno red card, I can see why he may have given it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.