Referees/Officials

Nope not at all. The pundits are at it as well though. A few weeks back Ibrahimovic kicked out at an oppositions players head while they were on the floor and the incident wasn't even mentioned. Had that have been Aguero it would have been a back page and and centre piece double spread in the sports pages of the papers plus unlimited re runs on sky sports news.

Explaining why he meant it and was an evil bastard ;-)

I'm amazed the amount of people on here trying to give refs the benefit of the doubt.
I honestly believe, this season, that the rags are being helped all they can to get top 4
and we are seen as the club to drop out. Every man (pundits) and their dog are suddenly predicting it.

I'm amazed the amount of people on here trying to give refs the benefit of the doubt.
I honestly believe, this season, that the rags are being helped all they can to get top 4
and we are seen as the club to drop out. Every man (pundits) and their dog are suddenly predicting it.

I defend the refs to the point that the game is so quick nowadays and players are contestant play acting and appealing everything, fans appealing for everything, managers on the touch line going mad - Sorry but that is a very very tough job and to be accused of corruption is unfair. They have an impossible job.

However. Give them some fucking video help and it would make there's lives and the game so much better. What the f*ck is the role of the 4th official ?? They just stand there and take the flack from all the refs decisions. Why can't he just hold a small monitor of the game and when the ref gives a controversial decision he quickly checks his monitor and gives his opinion to the ref - if the ref wants to ignore his opinion then fine. Decision stands. Goal line techonlogy has come into the game and been excellent so why the delay in making the game fairer ?!

Just had my attention drawn to this French site - Sofoot.com! Check out the Wiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiim game!

We just don't get that kind of reporting in the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya!

Here's a little snippet"

MANCHESTER MARTÈLE WEST HAM
Sans flamboyer, Manchester démarre l'année par une sixième victoire d'affilée en championnat face à West Ham. Un peu grâce aux buts de Mata et Ibra, beaucoup grâce à un De Gea surpuissant, mais surtout grâce à un arbitre proche de la cécité.

Apparently they won with a couple of goals from the Poor Man's Silva and BigNose, some offering from The Alty Shoplifter but 'above all the grace of a near blind referee!'

If Rojo's tackles are not red cards, then by the same token neither was Fernandinho's. We know what the Laws of the Game stipulate and sanction. Why are they not applied by all referees, all of the time?

That's a poor argument and if anything says that the ref who didn't send off Rojo is the bad referee. There are decisions every week which some refs would give and others wouldn't. It's always been that way and will be until video technology is used...which I think is unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.