Referees/Officials

He had someone watching a tv today in the ground, in his ear, without a shadow of a doubt.

They might claim no video technology is being used but it is and his constant pauses before decisions and his hand on his ear proved it today for me.

He had someone watching a tv today in the ground, in his ear, without a shadow of a doubt.

They might claim no video technology is being used but it is and his constant pauses before decisions and his hand on his ear proved it today for me.

He had his hand over his ear for an eternity after Clichy scored. Cnut was clearly hoping to rule it out

Noticed that immediately after Clichy scored he engaged in quite a long conversation on his mouthpiece to the extent I thought he might disallow it. To be honest we're usually not best placed to judge incidents from the stands so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the replays. With regards to his allegiances football wise, to quote a friend of mine who did some business with him before he was a pro referee "well he was always a red when I knew him".

Mason seemed keen on speeding up the game after we'd taken the lead, not so much at 0-0.
Yeah, found it very strange that Bravo didn't time waste at all but Phil Mitchell charged up to him in extra time telling him he is watching his watch. Bizarre behaviour from a bent twat.

Everyone banged on about Taylor being a Rag (and I know for a fact he genuinely isn't) but this Bolton ref, Mason, is supposed to be a Rag for sure despite saying he supports Bolton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.