Referees/Officials

Like I said, the inconsistency is infuriating. We're not blameless here though. Fernandinho, Aguero and Nolito have done daft things to earn red cards. A lot of it is self-inflicted and avoidable.

I have no issue with us receiving the red cards as they where merited but i cant for one second put the fact several rag players getting away with similar or worse down to inconsistency on the refs part, sorry.

Blatant cheating as far as im concerned and as fans, all you ask for is consistency and a fair competition and we just dont get either im afraid.

Like I said, the inconsistency is infuriating. We're not blameless here though. Fernandinho, Aguero and Nolito have done daft things to earn red cards. A lot of it is self-inflicted and avoidable.
Yeah, none of our reds can be questioned but the inconsistency of the referees can, Pep has every right to ask questions why we're the only ones to be punished for the same crime.

The Sunday Mirror are reporting that Guardiola wants a meeting with Mike Riley to "understand" English refs:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-want-referees-chief-9580202

He's aggrieved that we're bottom of the Fair Play league despite dominating possession in most games, and having committed fewer fouls than most.

Can see where he's coming from, as we often seem to pick up yellows for offences that rivals get away with. Not sure we can have too many gripes about the reds we've picked up though?

Hopefully we present a dossier which prove these twats are biased against us, and an ultimatum it stops right now, or we're gonna bring you down.

Martin Atkinson along with Mike Dean are the best of a bad bunch.

But never forget Atkinson played 4 minutes on top of the 4 minutes in that Derby defeat in 2009 at the swamp, a feat never repeated since.

Hopefully we present a dossier which prove these twats are cheating, and an ultimatum it stops right now, or we're gonna bring you down.

Martin Atkinson along with Mike Dean are the best of a bad bunch.

But never forget Atkinson played 4 minutes on top of the 4 minutes in that Derby defeat in 2009 at the swamp, a feat never repeated since.

Dean? did you not see him on Monday?

The Alty Tit wasn't even 25% impartial - I'd go 17% impartial and 83% partial.

What annoys me is when the fans start chanting "You don't know what your doing" when a ref is quite obviously bent. He's bent so he knows exactly what he's doing. A more appropriate chant would be " You bent bastard" or "You're bent & you know you are".

Yeah, none of our reds can be questioned but the inconsistency of the referees can, Pep has every right to ask questions why we're the only ones to be punished for the same crime.

I think it's good if Guardiola flags it, particularly if it gets media attention. United have definitely got away with a few this season and it's not right. It's seemingly one law for them, and one for us. We should concentrate on our own discipline though, and there is plenty of room for improvement in that regard.

Scudamore has let the cat out of the bag with his strategic plan to have a new name on the trophy every 6 year cycle and admitting that a poor Rags side is bad for the brand and bad for business. In what other sporting competition does its head come out with such utter claptrap, basically willing on one side to be successful again?

Terrible start to the season and all of a sudden, they start to get the benefit of the doubt on so many levels during a game from every ref, bad tackles, no red cards, offside goals and its suddenly 8 wins on the trot.

Its not even subtle anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.