Referees/Officials

Halsey comments on current refereeing standards, he was doing OK until he put Taylor in with the best referees.

However its a pretty damning assessment of PGMOL and their leader.
I'm beginning to suspect that Riley is simply a puppet, given his orders by Sky, the PL, agents and with his refs taking money from dodgy criminal syndicates and bookies without him being able to do anything about it.

It's long been the same but they've become so emboldened by the lack of questioning by a compliant and supine media that they don't even bother to be subtle about it these days.

I'm beginning to suspect that Riley is simply a puppet, given his orders by Sky, the PL, agents and with his refs taking money from dodgy criminal syndicates and bookies without him being able to do anything about it.

It's long been the same but they've become so emboldened by the lack of questioning by a compliant and supine media that they don't even bother to be subtle about it these days.

Getting his orders from Gill more like that Chelsea and burnley game stunk the place out.

I don't think Taylor or Mason should be allowed in our stadium again on the grounds that we would not be able to guarantee their safety.

The game here isn't bent by instruction or obvious coercion imo, it's bent by indoctrination & subconcious intimidation.

The Sky, BT etc reaction to City recently, compared to Liverpool & Utd for example. The witch hunt to get us red carded compared to the DELIBERATE & it is DELIBERATE, watering down & boderline ignoring of Ibrahimovic' actions.

In recent years we have been branded cheats, accused of ruining football & right now we are a team with a manager & players who are out of control. Our rivals on the other hand are heroes of not just the modern game, but the whole history of football, who bring through their own players & do everything in the right way, & on whom the Premier League are relying to promote their product.

Refs are only human. They get this drummed into them by the football industry, every day of their lives, the same as the public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.