Referees/Officials

Because I don't believe that every single ref who takes up a Premier League job, is bent. Some would grass them up either at the time, or afterwards. Nobody gives a fuck about City, but Liverpool & Arsenal for example, being cheated by an organisation, would not imo be allowed.

If someone put me in that position as a ref, I would get proof of it & the whole lot of them would end up in jail, we me on talkshows & writing books, making more money than as a ref.

Clearly every ref isn't bent. But the league is only won by odd points or GD. They only need to take 6 points off us to rule us out! One or two appointments can manage that.

FIFA and UEFA have been proved to have corrupt elements within them.

Why do some people naively think "We're good old Brits, it can't possibly happen within our game over here"? Course it can. Probably does, but I can't prove it.

FIFA and UEFA have been proved to have corrupt elements within them.

Why do some people naively think "We're good old Brits, it can't possibly happen within our game over here"? Course it can. Probably does, but I can't prove it.
With you there.

Maureen is even inviting Taggart to sit next to him on the bench, what is all that about?

Couldn't possibly influnce the officials, could it!

Thought that was to sit next to him on the coach to games

I never said it was. You claimed that you would grass the FA up if you were a referee on talk shows and in books, well Mark Halsey has done virtually the same thing through social media and in his book and it's all been covered up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...-overruled-by-referee-chiefs-and-told-to-lie/

But it has been possible to cover it up.

It wouldn't be possible to cover it up if someone effectively grassed them up for match fixing, as the police would get involved, along with others.

But it has been possible to cover it up.

It wouldn't be possible to cover it up if someone effectively grassed them up for match fixing, as the police would get involved, along with others.

Yet years and years of paedophilia got covered up by the same police despite evidence.

Cover ups work because of the power and wealth involved and the ability of both those to keep mouths shut when needed.

Way too naive to think its not happened or isnt going on just because the police haven't investigated or pressed charges yet mate.

Yet years and years of paedophilia got covered up by the same police despite evidence.

Cover ups work because of the power and wealth involved and the ability of both those to keep mouths shut when needed.

Way too naive to think its not happened or isnt going on just because the police haven't investigated or pressed charges yet mate.

The posts wren't about whether there are investigations, it was related to someone blowing the whistle in public.

I believe if the refs body told their people to favour a particular team, they would be exposed in public by some of their members & end up in jail.

Shady deals behind the scenes involving various individuals, is an entirely different matter. I'm sure that does happen, in fact UEFA have pretty much confirmed it with their ffp corruption.

The posts wren't about whether there are investigations, it was related to someone blowing the whistle in public.

I believe if the refs body told their people to favour a particular team, they would be exposed in public by some of their members & end up in jail.

Shady deals behind the scenes involving various individuals, is an entirely different matter. I'm sure that does happen, in fact UEFA have pretty much confirmed it wit their ffp corruption.

PGMOL is a hand picked select few and by its nature, very easy to manipulate with regards those who want to be a part of it.

You either conform or you dont get your place at the table and we have proven before a number where stitching us up and they suddenly disappeared and i have a feeling the same thing is about to happen once again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.