Referees/Officials

English refs are not only incompetent, they're all corrupt bent cünts.

The FA cünts are utterly corrupt and stay in the pockets of the MUrdock press.

The FA bent refs and officials are doing their best to help the Scum, bizness as usual is resumed since they lost Howard Webb.

Are there any lawyers on the forum who could advise if an investigation of the FA should be undertaken in response to fan claims that there appears to be corruption within the hallowed walls of English football?
Like many others I am tired of City being done over by the clowns officiating not only during the game but also in the review panel seeming to be biased toward "certain" teams.

Did you actually see the game?
From memory Mason's woeful refereeing that MOTD airbrushed out of existence included:
- Burnley's striker tripped and pulled down Kolarov to allow Grey to run through the gap for a run on goal. YaYa was subsequently pulled up for shoulder to shoulder action;
- Bringing the ball back for a free kick to us when Navas had been put through on goal - a calculated no-advantage-given decision by Mason who waited ages before giving the foul (a classic sign of a referee fixed football match BTW);
- The Kamikaze kick on KDB that sent him flying as he went down the wing - Good job a foot wasn't planted when the kick made contact - Only a yellow card;
- Taking out Silva on the goal line as Silva pulled it back. the ball went back and Silva was sythed down - How the ref failed to see that and not give a penalty is simply beyond me;
- Burnley players continually climbing on the shoulders of City players and not being pulled up for fouls;
- Numerous other "hard tackles" on City players of a standard that when committed by City players were given as fouls.

There's nothing contentious there. Not playing advantage...it happens. The challenge on KDB didn't warrant more than a yellow from where I was sat (right in front of it). The Silva challenge I wasn't sure of as not seen replay...and even if he was brought down, a ref missing a pen? Well I never... It's unheard of.

I'm just saying it's all been blown out of proportion based on the early red card. I could prob produce a list of 4 or 5 ref mistakes in every Prem game.

I seem to remember us getting a few favourable decisions this season too...

There's nothing contentious there. Not playing advantage...it happens. The challenge on KDB didn't warrant more than a yellow from where I was sat (right in front of it). The Silva challenge I wasn't sure of as not seen replay...and even if he was brought down, a ref missing a pen? Well I never... It's unheard of.

I'm just saying it's all been blown out of proportion based on the early red card. I could prob produce a list of 4 or 5 ref mistakes in every Prem game.

If you can't see it you need to give up.

If you can't see it you need to give up.

See what? The Silva challenge? Just said I didn't see it properly from where I was sat. Personally I think the melo-drama is a bit too much and bored of hearing about how we're the victims and it's all a conspiracy. We've had many favourable decisions this season too which I'm sure other fans would complain about.

Have already said the ref wasn't great just not as bad as the melt down on here suggests. It's football, it happens.

The suggestion from a lot on here that all refs who get things wrong are cheats is just laughable. Should have had a pen...so must be a rag. It's quite comical.

Mason and Taylor are definitely on the take. Clearly instructed to fuck us over

See what? The Silva challenge? Just said I didn't see it properly from where I was sat. Personally I think the melo-drama is a bit too much and bored of hearing about how we're the victims and it's all a conspiracy. We've had many favourable decisions this season too which I'm sure other fans would complain about.

Have already said the ref wasn't great just not as bad as the melt down on here suggests. It's football, it happens.

The suggestion from a lot on here that all refs who get things wrong are cheats is just laughable. Should have had a pen...so must be a rag. It's quite comical.

Our fans think of referees the same as they think of Otamendi.

Lets be clear about yesterday.
Red - understandable
But -
5 mins additional time?
Free kicks around the box to Burnley where their players moved towards ours to 'win' free kicks
10yds wall distance for said free kicks were generous
KDB asked for player to be 10 yds - told to get on with it
Countless fouls and pull backs by Burnley not booked
Ref pulling back play and not allowing advantage
Anything else?

Pep won't keep his mouth shut on this.

He's a clever bloke and can see what's going on in front of his own eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.