Referees/Officials

You make it out like United haven't been given a rather large helping hand in their 6 victories, thick as fuck some people.

Typical paranoid statement...am getting used to them on this forum. If you really think that referees and officials go out to blatantly 'help' United, whilst blatantly 'picking on' City, then I would suggest you're the one who's thick as fuck.

Only in the delusional heads of some of the fans on here is there an agenda against City.

How anybody can defend Mason for yesterdays performance is beyond me, its no wonder these refs and the FA treat city with the contempt they do!

Defend, no...but I'm not going to jump on the drama bus, or the paranoid delusion bus that thinks everyone is out to get us (FIFA, UEFA, the FA, the Prem League, BBC, Sky, etc.). When did we become the scousers?

Perhaps next time you attend a game you could watch the match rather than reading a book on delusion!

Attend and watch every home game thanks. Just because I've seen some bad decisions go our way doesn't mean I buy into all of the paranoid crap spewed on this forum....I've seen plenty of decisions go our way too. Anyone would think you've never seen any other game apart from a City one. Bad decisions happen all the time and believe it or not they're not reserved for us in some elaborate attempt from footballing officials to undermine us.

Typical paranoid statement...am getting used to them on this forum. If you really think that referees and officials go out to blatantly 'help' United, whilst blatantly 'picking on' City, then I would suggest you're the one who's thick as fuck.

Only in the delusional heads of some of the fans on here is there an agenda against City.
Do you believe that there is an active agenda to promote the rags then? Look at the decisions they have had in recent games, and frame it against the head of the Premier League actually saying last year that the brand of the premier league needs a rag resurgence.

No way was Mason miced up to someone who was watching the match through a TV/monitor yesterday
If he was, do you really think Sagna would have only received a yellow!
How dare you come out with a statement against the general narrative that city and only city are being persecuted

I apologise, you could politely fuck off to another thread if you don't want to hear it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.