Referees/Officials

I've gotten to the point where I'm put off watching city. We're getting fucked every game with ridiculous decisions.

My question is, should a player have to go down for a foul?

Yh we should be defending a two goal lead but we've been completely fucked today by another official.

I couldn't care less if pep is fined/banned for pointing out the shite that's gone against us, it needs addressing!

But it doesnt. Sane offside goal against Arsenal, penalty against West Ham. Anyway your not dragging me into this. I loved our performance today and was immensely proud of the performance. You can comment on the refs
So you equate an offside by half a boot and a penalty given for a challenge that would have a been a foul anywhere else on the pitch, to that fucking robbery. Strange sense of balance.

Every fucking week.

And whilst everyone is talking about the push, the Rose on Sterling was s penalty too. The commentators talking about the great tackle Rose made was after he'd already clipped Sterling's ankle and he was on his way down.

City, please take note.

I could not be arsed to view today, i knew we would somehow be screwed so thought whats the point. My interest in football is at an all time low. Its so biased every week its there for everyone to see but we do absolutely fuck all about it.
The PL makes WWE look less scripted these days.
More and more City fans will turn away from the game if this continues. What is the point in competing when every week scandalous decisions are going against us.

Same last week v Everton , Chelsea at home blah blah fucking blah.

The games fucked and I want no part of it.

This is a good opportunity for the club to publicly call out referees and how many shocking decisions have gone against us. Even the biased twats on BT had to agree it was a clear pen, so while no one can deny it we should use it to highlight the unfair treatment. If it's out there, refs will think twice about giving us more bad decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.