Reform UK Party Limited Company

The most likely candidate locally to win the parliament seat is in my opinion is Reform.
So you prefer a party of racists winning to Labour, sounds a terrible idea to me. Put it this way I feel about the tories how you seem to feel about Labour but if there was any hope of reform winning in my area ( there isn't) I'd be voting Conservative just to stop my home from being associated with reform and the people in that party.

So you'd vote for literally anything so long as they challenged Labour? Or do you have a metric of how racist someone is allowed to be before you'd vote for them to be your elected representative in parliament?
I think if reform were in any danger of getting enough seats to wield power people would perhaps consider that more carefully. As it is I think they are gaining traction as a protest vote against the 'big two'

I guess you folk up north just don't get it, many of you have probably not even experirnced life under a Labour Government

Wales is ruined in absolute tatters, very little investment, poorest education services, schools closed all over the place, poorest health services (and look how bad that is anyway), some of the highest council taxes in the UK, very little employment opportunities, council services cut back to the bone... nothing here. No oney yet they are going to create an additional 36 assembly members places.

I don't believe Reform stand a cat in hells chance of forming a Government in my lifetime but if electing any candidate will prevent Labour enjoying a massive majority then that's good enough for me. I am not about what Reform can do for me (other than reducing Labours majority) I am more concerned about what an uncontrolled Labour Government will do in office. I have no choice other than to wait and see.... but you mark my words, things are going to get extremely uncomfortable for the average working man/woman and family in the next nine months.
I think most on here will have lived under a Labour government. Most haven’t in Wales though on here, I guess.

The reason Wales is so badly deprived of funding at the moment is because the EU gave it more money than any other EU country. That stopped for some reason.

Things are going to be awful, whoever gets in, because there is no money to do anything. It’s going to be a long slow grind to improve our crumbling infrastructures.

Reform are offering all sorts of batshit crazy tax cuts that would destroy the economy, but I guess they can promise anything as long as they are just a protest party.

I think most on here will have lived under a Labour government. Most haven’t in Wales though on here, I guess.

The reason Wales is so badly deprived of funding at the moment is because the EU gave it more money than any other EU country. That stopped for some reason.

Things are going to be awful, whoever gets in, because there is no money to do anything. It’s going to be a long slow grind to improve our crumbling infrastructures.

Reform are offering all sorts of batshit crazy tax cuts that would destroy the economy, but I guess they can promise anything as long as they are just a protest party.
Exactly that. Occupying the traditional lib dem space of promising whatever they like safe in the knowledge they'll never have to deliver

So you'd vote for literally anything so long as they challenged Labour? Or do you have a metric of how racist someone is allowed to be before you'd vote for them to be your elected representative in parliament?
You seem to be fixated on the fact everyone associated with Reform is totally 100% Racist. I don't believe this is the case there are degrees of belief and commitment

I know that my opinion might, or probably would, change if I thought there was a chance, a slither of a chance that Reform could win and form the next Government but that just isn't going to happen. So I am comfortable using my vote to the best effect that I can to dislodge the Labour government that I distrust less than the Tories.

I agree with most of what you say. I would also point out that Wales has been on the decline ever since devolution.... They have only ever had a Labour administration in that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.