Reform UK Party Limited Company

I want controlled immigration and strong border controls, i do not want people having to cross the channel in small boats in order to seek asylum, i do not want potential asylum seekers being housed in hotels costing millions of pounds.

I am not a racist, I want a system that works and i want there to be legal routes for people to enter this country so we do not have to spend millions on hotels.

The difference is I want a system that works for everyone, racists want a system that does not work for anyone.
Isn’t that what Reform have said they want?

It's immigration. It's always immigration. Brexit was purely immigration.

For 30 years, a large amount of people in this country have been telling political parties that they want less immigration and for 30 years they've been called racists, ignored and eeventually been made promises that were broken.

When you don't listen to the electorate then they will punish you. Brexit was a punishment. Reform is a punishment. And until we have a strict immigration system, the electorate will keep on punishing the two major parties. It won't go away. They need to be listened to and only Reform is listening to them which is why they abandoned the Tories and a shockingly large number of Labour voters
And then what though?
We know that the roots of poverty, poor life chances, a poor NHS, collapsed care sector, poor access to housing and a diabolical education system will not be solved and will, in fact, be much worse, with no immigration. They blamed the EU for years and its currently migrants in general.
Let’s assume immigration was stopped tomorrow, we all know none of those issues would be addressed so who would be next on the ‘blame list’? Mostly the poorest in society currently pinning their hopes on Reform, I’d imagine.

I want controlled immigration and strong border controls, i do not want people having to cross the channel in small boats in order to seek asylum, i do not want potential asylum seekers being housed in hotels costing millions of pounds.

I am not a racist, I want a system that works and i want there to be legal routes for people to enter this country so we do not have to spend millions on hotels.

The difference is I want a system that works for everyone, racists want a system that does not work for anyone.
Worked much better whilst we were in the EU though, which you also want no part of. The conundrum is, population is getting older and the replacement has slowed right down. We used to get workers from the EU who often stayed for a relatively short time whilst we now get them from much further afield, with more dependents, with absolutely no plan to ever leave. It’s a right buggers muddle and no mistake.

Isn’t that what Reform have said they want?
No, Reform wants a freeze on immigration, that is very different to having a system that works for everyone. Their stance is a system that works for the people who do send people across the channel on small boats. There has to be legal routes into the country, if there is not you simply cannot control immigration as has been proved over the last few years. Whatever gimmick the Tories tried that they hoped would appease the racists failed because quite simply, there are no legal routes to get to the UK.

No, Reform wants a freeze on immigration, that is very different to having a system that works for everyone. Their stance is a system that works for the people who do send people across the channel on small boats. There has to be legal routes into the country, if there is not you simply cannot control immigration as has been proved over the last few years. Whatever gimmick the Tories tried that they hoped would appease the racists failed because quite simply, there are no legal routes to get to the UK.
Sending them back as soon as they arrive will stop the boats.

There are legal routes. Same as the routes we have to take if we want to emigrate.

Worked much better whilst we were in the EU though, which you also want no part of.
What i wanted at the Brexit referendum was not on the ballot, i thought the status quo was unworkable. I wanted a fully integrated EU with an elected President with supra national political parties. I was not against the EU I was against the status quo as it was not working and is still not working.

I spent far too much time in hospital in recent years and was cared for by a number of Indian nurses who were exceptional at their jobs. They must never stop key workers coming here.
The NHS would collapse without immigration.

But how many of these arriving on boats are doctors and nurses?

"My plan is to build a mass national movement." I bet it is, tomorrow belongs to you eh Nigel, you absolute jeremy hunt.

Labour needs to recognise it's single biggest task is to make the lives of ordinary people decent enough that this malignant scumbag has a smaller pool of people to prey on going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.