Reform UK Party Limited Company

I don’t agree with them, but they have massively influenced British politics. You could argue ukip got what they wanted with brexit. They then helped to get rid of Cameron and may. This election their vote share has helped to kill off the tories.

In terms of number of people in parliment and probably having one main policy I agree, but in terms of influence they’ve done a lot, whilst having no mps - most of it bad.
Yeah, maybe that’s fair, but the ERG are probably more responsible.

Most people are aware of their failing but they shouldn't be punished for it. I'm overweight but then I work 8hrs a day sat at a computer so arguably it's partially not my fault. It's hard to get 10,000 steps in when you finish at 6pm, need to cook food and then have an hour or two spare time, it's impossible when we're having a summer like we have!

Should we ban office jobs? Of course not and that'd be mad but nowadays that's a huge contributor to obesity. COVID made it worse because people now work from home where they don't go on walks to get out of the office and they eat worse etc.

Education is the only way to fix these things but the NHS will always have to treat people regardless. On legislation your 'choices' shouldn't affect others which is why smoking has effectively been banned.

I know thin people who work in offices

are they one policy parties though? that my point
I don't think so. The Lib Dems certainly not. They have a certain amount of credibility and you'd expect if they somehow got elected as a majority, they'd actually be able to deliver a most of their manifesto because it's actually costed. The Greens are a bit more of a one-issue party, but they are generally ideologically consistent across a range of issues as a left-wing party. They fall roughly where you'd expect them to on most issues. There's nothing intrinsically environmental about a wealth tax, for example, but it's not remotely surprising to find the Greens being the first party to support it.

If you were to be in a hospital in Australia for example you may bump into an expat working there, how do they do it?what is this witchcraft? In fact how does the whole world outside the EU cope without open borders.
spot on mate, my sister in law is one of them

They have got over 4 million votes the 3rd highest , I think you are missing the point.
Not missing just ignoring because it's convenient to him, people only shout for democracy if enough people agree with them. Hypocrisy has always been strong on this forum..

It's not a debating forum it's a pick my side coz endeavour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.