Reform UK Party Limited Company

I'd say the cunts that don't pay their tax, the cunts that divert millions to their mates in dodgy deals, the cunts that killed thousands during COVID because of bad decisions, the cunts that have shrunk the armed forces and removed police from the streets are more of a threat than the refugees on boats. Racist cunts voting for a racist ****, simple as that. Thank fuck there's only 4 of them, not even a ripple.
Absolutely deluded.

Farage has 2 frog eyes on being leader of the Conservative Party and I think within a couple of years he will be.
He is a racist loud mouthed politician I think a lot of people learned the lesson that racism was only a very small percentage of the electorate most want immigration controlled and the Tories were using it as an election ploy because they had nothing else to shout about. Antisemitism is another shameful vote catcher very few people are antisemite until politicians start using it to gain power.

it’s all about Farage for him.

This is what I think his strategy for the election was:

He announced that he wouldn’t be standing for a candidate, then when he sees that Reform has a chance of winning Clayton, he decides to run there, thus giving himself the best opportunity finally to become an MP.

Self-promoting twat!

it’s all about Farage for him.

This is what I think his strategy for the election was:

He announced that he wouldn’t be standing for a candidate, then when he sees that Reform has a chance of winning Clayton, he decides to run there, thus giving himself the best opportunity finally to become an MP.

Self-promoting twat!
Clayton? Christ I hope he doesn’t turn up to any City games…..

Lot of apologists for Nige on this thread, or people who are just shit stirrers "whuh-what about labour/corbyn?" or "Don't insult the poor knuckle draggers." - What do you expect us to do? Open a dialogue with cultists? Probably easier to get a Liverpool fan to stop being an interminable prick. We're dealing with a guy that's mad at people for getting sick for Christs sake. How do you talk to people who are more interested in flag humping and blaming all life's problems on brown people.

In short, fuck you racists/shit stirrers. It's going to be comical seeing these muppets attempt to be constituency MPs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.