Reform UK Party Limited Company

I exercise I eat healthy I don't smoke I work hard. Are humans designed to be overweight no there not. All you hear from labour is how the nhs has been destroyed. Well if the puplic looked after themselves better there wouldn't be a need for all the nhs appointments. The nhs is a brilliant service and we are very lucky to have it but it's been destroyed by people who don't look after themselves.

When nearly two-thirds of the population is classed as overweight, and a quarter obese, it's a problem caused by society, not by individuals.

There will be a hundred and one reasons why anyone's life follows a particular path, and for those that are healthy and relatively stress-free, a lot of things have aligned, beyond their own personal responsibility.

Turning around societies health problems is a huge task, and will require a massive range of interventions before we can say to people, "right - now it's up to you".

I know thin people who work in offices

Me one, albeit a bit of beer belly.

20 min walk to station and back.

I’m on the 14th floor in London office and take the stairs up every time - in the morning and when I get back from lunch. Propar burns the legs.

I always go for run at lunchtimes also. Deffo do more fitness going to work than I do wfh.

Unfortunately if they get the votes you have to do just that. Unless a party/organisation is actually banned/proscribed as a terrorist group etc (remember we do have a mechanism for that) then I'm afraid democracy is democracy.
Banning things just because you don't like them is something else - something racists and bigots probably share your views on.

If they get enough votes to do what? Get a couple of seats? Then the massive Labour Majority means they absolutely do not need to do that. People who vote this way will be voting on that one issue. These people still believe Brexit was a good idea.

Who said they have to be banned? They can do what they like and in turn we can ridicule them, lest shit stirrers like you throughout this thread enable them.

I don't mean this in an untoward way but a lot of Brexit voters have likely passed away in the eight years since the Brexit vote, more since the 2019 GE, and people in turn have turned eighteen and been allowed to vote.

Not always the case but a lot of the youth lean left or lean anti-tory given they've grown up under a regime that's lurched right and made their lives worse.

You seem to like putting words in people's mouths, where did I say ban the right wing? Fucking hell, we'd have to close down Gbeebies, TalkTV, The Mail, The Telegraph, The Express, The Spectator and so on.

Can see you've spoken a lot about antisemitism in regards to the Labour Party. Corbyn has been gone for five years, let it go. Why don't you talk about the Tories/Reform Islamophobic rhetoric with the same vitriol, I wonder? Could just assume it's cause you hate Muslims but that would be putting words in your mouth.

If they get enough votes to do what? Get a couple of seats? Then the massive Labour Majority means they absolutely do not need to do that. People who vote this way will be voting on that one issue. These people still believe Brexit was a good idea.

Who said they have to be banned? They can do what they like and in turn we can ridicule them, lest shit stirrers like you throughout this thread enable them.

I don't mean this in an untoward way but a lot of Brexit voters have likely passed away in the eight years since the Brexit vote, more since the 2019 GE, and people in turn have turned eighteen and been allowed to vote.

Not always the case but a lot of the youth lean left or lean anti-tory given they've grown up under a regime that's lurched right and made their lives worse.

You seem to like putting words in people's mouths, where did I say ban the right wing? Fucking hell, we'd have to close down Gbeebies, TalkTV, The Mail, The Telegraph, The Express, The Spectator and so on.

Can see you've spoken a lot about antisemitism in regards to the Labour Party. Corbyn has been gone for five years, let it go. Why don't you talk about the Tories/Reform Islamophobic rhetoric with the same vitriol, I wonder? Could just assume it's cause you hate Muslims but that would be putting words in your mouth.
The massive labour majority only saw them get a 1.7% increase in votes from last time when they were nearly wiped out. You seem quite an angry and intolerant chap - just enjoy the Labour victory and all the wonderful change it will bring.

I generally can't belive what I just read. If that's the attitude of people we will never sort the NHS back log out.
I don't really understand what you're expecting to happen, should the NHS refuse to treat people and let them die instead?

One way to sort the NHS backlog out is to you know.... diagnose and treat more people?

For the problems you mention you then educate people on how to look after themselves.

When nearly two-thirds of the population is classed as overweight, and a quarter obese, it's a problem caused by society, not by individuals.

There will be a hundred and one reasons why anyone's life follows a particular path, and for those that are healthy and relatively stress-free, a lot of things have aligned, beyond their own personal responsibility.

Turning around societies health problems is a huge task, and will require a massive range of interventions before we can say to people, "right - now it's up to you".
Exactly. There is a ton of research out there nowadays which proves that the problem with rising obesity does not come down to individual fault or greediness. The whole blame people for their own demise doesn't cut it.

There are people out there who want to stop smoking for example but they can't because it's addictive. It's addictive because cigarettes are made to be addictive rather than the person who smokes is somehow weak-willed or whatever.

Everything we eat nowadays is the same, it's made to be as addictive as possible so that we'll continue to eat and buy it. Avoiding that stuff is difficult, it's even more difficult when you have to trade off convenience too.

Humans are hunter-gatherers, our brains are not wired to reject food and calories which is why dieting through calorie restriction is extremely difficult. It's only within the last 100 years that food has actually become so readily available so is it any wonder we're all getting fatter?

The massive labour majority only saw them get a 1.7% increase in votes from last time when they were nearly wiped out. You seem quite an angry and intolerant chap - just enjoy the Labour victory and all the wonderful change it will bring.

You're damn right I'm angry. All my adult life has been at the tail end of Gordon Brown and then all of my working life dominated by Tories.

Intolerant of cunts? Well if the boot fits.

Stick to dodging tax in Zurich.

At this point it's literally anything is better. I want the most boring milquetoast fuckers in charge after the shower we've had since 2019. Doesn't need to be revolutionary, just need a modicum of normality and not pricks like vote Reform demanding we gun down brown people in boats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.