Reform UK Party Limited Company

Dont you remember brexit times , he is an out and out racist and vile human being , this man of the people is just an act , he is wanting white van man onside , those who hate immigrants and blame them for everything
I haven't seen him being racist, I'm white van man ish, I'm not voting for the fucker, not voting at all, but from what I've heard off him, he seems ok

I always vote tory but even i cant vote for these charlatans.The alternatives are a joke Labour are tory light,Farage how any one can take him seriously is beyond me banging on about broken britain he is responsinble partly.The Greens and libdems are both batshit crazy.
The political system in our country is a joke.None of the parties have a clear plan how to sort out the NHS,Immigration,Social care ,Lack of housing etc.Id rather they came out and said how they plan to address the issues and how much its going to cost.At least then we can vote for whether or not we are happy to pay for it.
Starmer,,Sunak and Farage what a choice.

I know a little bit about Nigel Farage, seen him on the telly anyway and he comes across as an alright guy

I used to work reasonably closely with him so probably know him better than most people. I can only speak to how he was then (not in politics) and he was a decent bloke who I wouldn’t have called a racist by any metric. Yeah he had a picture of himself on the wall in Union Jack swimming trunks so a bit of a flag waver but so what?

That said when he questioned Sunak’s Britishness when he left the D-Day celebrations early he crossed the line for me into racist territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.