Reform UK Party Limited Company

A real ‘man of the people’ who went to a private school, former commodity trader, marched with BNP as a youth singing Hitler Youth songs, wants to dismantle our NHS and bring in a private healths care insurance scheme like the US where it works really we’ll doesn’t it??

Bizarre response. Why would you give someone the benefit of the doubt, when they have repeatedly proved that you shouldn't?

He's got a long history of dog whistle comments. Romanian men living next door to you, barber shops. Posing in front of a misleading poster that mirrored nazi propaganda from the Holocaust.

And then you follow it up with a misplaced ableist comment.

I have no idea how autism is linked to what you posted.

You can apply them to…basically everyone. We all couch our behaviour based on the crowd we are with.

Spot on.

The range of difference is probably the key indicator. There's a line between being a social butterfly and malleable and sociopathy and narcissism.

Keir Starmer is a politician and lawyer, it's his job to tell lies. I'd be surprised if he started wolf whistling with his five-a-side mates and telling racist jokes at working men's clubs or had an extramarital affair with a colleague for a decade.

Bizarre response. Why would you give someone the benefit of the doubt, when they have repeatedly proved that you shouldn't?

He's got a long history of dog whistle comments. Romanian men living next door to you, barber shops. Posing in front of a misleading poster that mirrored nazi propaganda from the Holocaust.

And then you follow it up with a misplaced ableist comment.
I find you bizarre, what's an ableist comment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.