Reform UK Party Limited Company

I am 34 never voted in my life don't have a clue about politics but this year I am voting reform. After everything I ve heard and read labour scare the shit out of me

I am 34 never voted in my life don't have a clue about politics but this year I am voting reform. After everything I ve heard and read labour scare the shit out of me

There's a school of thought that says the first seven years of life are the most critical for development.

Unfortunately for you those first seven years coincided with the Conservative party being in office.

I was very polite and agreed with him. Least I could do for our fascist friends.
You know exactly what you meant. If you take the poster at face value, he's not a political type but has heard a few things farage has said that have struck a chord. Rather than take the piss and signal your own superiority, just explain that he's probably only aware of the tip of the farage iceberg. That way you might actually change a mind rather than alienate the bloke. This is only one person on here and I'm not blaming you for reform doing well in the polls, but this sort of approach is exactly what got Brexit over the line.

You know exactly what you meant. If you take the poster at face value, he's not a political type but has heard a few things farage has said that have struck a chord. Rather than take the piss and signal your own superiority, just explain that he's probably only aware of the tip of the farage iceberg. That way you might actually change a mind rather than alienate the bloke. This is only one person on here and I'm not blaming you for reform doing well in the polls, but this sort of approach is exactly what got Brexit over the line.
Do you think Reform will deem 3 seats as a success?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.