Reform UK Party Limited Company

You know exactly what you meant. If you take the poster at face value, he's not a political type but has heard a few things farage has said that have struck a chord. Rather than take the piss and signal your own superiority, just explain that he's probably only aware of the tip of the farage iceberg. That way you might actually change a mind rather than alienate the bloke. This is only one person on here and I'm not blaming you for reform doing well in the polls, but this sort of approach is exactly what got Brexit over the line.

I think I’ll stick to taking the piss. It’s good to have a hobby.

Do you think Reform will deem 3 seats as a success?
I think they'll deem whatever they get a success, even if it's just a load of votes. For once I think it's probably good we don't have PR. Having said that, I do think farage/Galloway in the house would sort of cancel each other out and probably hold starmers toes to the fire.

I am 34 never voted in my life don't have a clue about politics but this year I am voting reform. After everything I ve heard and read labour scare the shit out of me
So what have you read and heard, and where did you read / hear it? And if you are going to vote for Farage, then I suggest you search for KippaxPete’s recent post of a video on Farage.

The mask underneath the mask slipped yesterday with the utter shite that Farage came out about Russia. His ideals on minority groups certainly aligns with Putin’s, maybe he should take himself and his hangers on to Moscow. They give you a free gun and ship you to the Donbas but you probably won’t come back alive though.

The mask underneath the mask slipped yesterday with the utter shite that Farage came out about Russia. His ideals on minority groups certainly aligns with Putin’s, maybe he should take himself and his hangers on to Moscow. They give you a free gun and ship you to the Donbas but you probably won’t come back alive though.
Ever cloud has a silver lining.

I am 34 never voted in my life don't have a clue about politics but this year I am voting reform. After everything I ve heard and read labour scare the shit out of me
That repugnant **** sided with Putin last night, he sided with Andrew Tate, he has dehumanised different ethnicities with his rhetoric, one of his lackeys said we should have sympathised with Hitler; and after all that, it's Labour that terrify you? Truly breathtaking.

You know exactly what you meant. If you take the poster at face value, he's not a political type but has heard a few things farage has said that have struck a chord. Rather than take the piss and signal your own superiority, just explain that he's probably only aware of the tip of the farage iceberg. That way you might actually change a mind rather than alienate the bloke. This is only one person on here and I'm not blaming you for reform doing well in the polls, but this sort of approach is exactly what got Brexit over the line.
Reform aren't doing well in the the polls. Do you think the Tories are? Because they're currently above the repackaged National Front. A bigoted, racist sub-section of our country are never going to get a political foothold, thankfully those times have changed. And anyone who sides with Farage after what he said last night is going to be called out; they're free to express their ideals, but they're going to be called out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.