Reform UK Party Limited Company

I won't be voting Labour, but although it's isn't what he said we all know it's most likely what he meant and he wouldn't believe depriving children of water was a good or a right thing.Not everything is black and white.
We don't all know that for a fact. Around 145 Children were getting blown to bits every night for Months and Starmer still wouldn't agree a ceasefire was needed. What sort of fuckin person still refuses to condemn the slaughtering.

I am 34 never voted in my life don't have a clue about politics but this year I am voting reform. After everything I ve heard and read labour scare the shit out of me
Carful with what you say in this thread, the hounds will be all over this post.

I won't be voting Labour, but although it's isn't what he said we all know it's most likely what he meant and he wouldn't believe depriving children of water was a good or a right thing.Not everything is black and white.

I have already stated why he did it. He was thinking about his electorial campaign first and foremost. Those supporting his words have shown what's most important to them.

Its quite enlightening how some posters have spent their time on here riding a white horse in opposition and now they are about to win they are gleefully throwing themselves into the gutter just to avoid criticism of their man. Sad especially as he is winning anyhow.

Anyhow back to Farage so they can pretend to be morally sound again.

Would that be an unusual occurrence?
You'd know better than me mate, I only stuck my oar in last week, I struggle with hate, that's whats great about Farage, he hasn't killed anyone and yet he gets dogs abuse. Its strange reading this thread anyway that's all I was saying

You'd know better than me mate, I only stuck my oar in last week, I struggle with hate, that's whats great about Farage, he hasn't killed anyone and yet he gets dogs abuse. Its strange reading this thread anyway that's all I was saying
You struggle with hate but have somehow come to the conclusion that one of the most hateful men in politics is great?
Make it make sense.

Thank you for the confirmation. You could visit a local library and see if they have any books about mid 20th century European history to learn why you are wrong about Farage.

Farage's extreme economic libertarianism probably means he doesn't believe in public libraries, and the man he's styled himself on preferred bonfires.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.