Reform UK Party Limited Company

I don't think he's great or anything, but when everyone on here goes '****', 'racist' 'twat' it strikes my ear as weird,

c2a54dd9bdd4233c54045d6040efc1f2.gif

I don't think he's great or anything, but when everyone on here goes '****', 'racist' 'twat' it strikes my ear as weird,
Sometimes those words are apt to use for different people for different reasons. Farage is one of the few who fits all of those and more.
He’s an unpleasant individual, mate.
He’s certainly not looking out for the countries benefit, there’s always an ulterior motive with him. Always.

I have already stated why he did it. He was thinking about his electorial campaign first and foremost. Those supporting his words have shown what's most important to them.

Its quite enlightening how some posters have spent their time on here riding a white horse in opposition and now they are about to win they are gleefully throwing themselves into the gutter just to avoid criticism of their man. Sad especially as he is winning anyhow.

Anyhow back to Farage so they can pretend to be morally sound again.
Out of curiosity, who do you want as Prime Minster?

A
You know he said it was the west's fault that Russia is invading Ukraine? He thinks Putin is a great guy, you don't think he's a twat for that?
All he was trying to do was put into context a reason why Putin invaded Ukraine.... rightly or wrongly.
Putin felt NATO was over the years getting too close to Russia and has what he believes to be the best thing for stopping Ukraine from joining. Whether you like it or not, or agree or disagree this is a point of view.... We do all believe in free speech don't we?

A

All he was trying to do was put into context a reason why Putin invaded Ukraine.... rightly or wrongly.
Putin felt NATO was over the years getting too close to Russia and has what he believes to be the best thing for stopping Ukraine from joining. Whether you like it or not, or agree or disagree this is a point of view.... We do all believe in free speech don't we?

Not the brightest is Putin, invades a country to stop NATO expansionism then the likes of Finland and Sweden join with Ukraine wanting in too.

Farage is a Putin puppet. Worked for Russia Today for years being handsomely paid.

Russia Today is a vehicle for Putin propaganda.

Farage supports the murdering bastard Putin at every opportunity. He should be behind bars not running for election. So why isn’t he? Well, the Tories have their own Russian secrets. Will anything happen under Labour? Or are they also compromised.

Time will tell.

Not the brightest is Putin, invades a country to stop NATO expansionism then the likes of Finland and Sweden join with Ukraine wanting in too.
He's a tyrannical megalomaniac. That's why he invaded Ukraine. He wants a return to what would ostensibly be another Soviet Empire. Also, if he succeeds and claims Ukraine, who will he be neighbouring? Poland; a NATO fucking member. Has he considered that? Maybe he hasn't. Or far more likely, he has and he just doesn't give a fuck because he's an evil ****. The sooner he dies, the sooner the world will be a better place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.