Reform UK Party Limited Company

I'm kind of confused.... one minute he's a Putin puppet the next minute he's Trumps man, wow, that is a massive range of views... is it not?

Trump is also a Putin puppet. The messaging from Trump and Farage regarding Putin is near identical. There’s a reason for that.

Russian money laundered via Deutsche Bank has been propping Trump up for years.

I am 34 never voted in my life don't have a clue about politics but this year I am voting reform. After everything I ve heard and read labour scare the shit out of me

Own up, which leftie started this account for a giggle?

I'm kind of confused.... one minute he's a Putin puppet the next minute he's Trumps man, wow, that is a massive range of views... is it not?
Trump is Putin's woman too. The whole world saw him shame America at the Helsinki summit where, among other things, he denied Russia was behind the deadly Novichok attack in Salisbury, stated he trusted Russia's security service more than his own and held a closed door meeting with Putin and ordered his translator to destroy all meeting notes.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.