Regarding allocation at Blackburn away

37680434566970 said:
we probably would but we would never take 7k to villa or somewhere else these days so people cant moan if only get 3-4k - thats the demand
its like bolton away, sometimes we get top and bottom sometimes we just get bottom. like you said its just how much demand for tickets there is

in total at bolton its still only 3k - top is 2200 bottom 800 and sometimes we still dont fill that ( price issues)

2800 at villa
1800 at sunderland , West Ham , Chelsea west brom
2200 at bolton
4000 wigan blackburn

only games we sold away for in league were scum, arse, liverpool and hull i think
West ham sold out

bluejase said:
37680434566970 said:
we probably would but we would never take 7k to villa or somewhere else these days so people cant moan if only get 3-4k - thats the demand
its like bolton away, sometimes we get top and bottom sometimes we just get bottom. like you said its just how much demand for tickets there is

in total at bolton its still only 3k - top is 2200 bottom 800 and sometimes we still dont fill that ( price issues)

2800 at villa
2200 at bolton
4000 wigan blackburn

only games we sold away for in league were scum, arse, liverpool and hull i think
West ham sold out

spurs sold out

foxy said:
bluejase said:
37680434566970 said:

2800 at villa
2200 at bolton
4000 wigan blackburn

West ham sold out

spurs sold out

not ful allocation of 3000

People still seriously deluded about citys away support I see -

A few notes about last season away (this may repeat some earlier comments)

First game last season, Villa, 75 miles away, we sent 100 tickets back

1670 to Sunderland, V poor indeed

4000 to Wigan as above

1200 to Newcastle and Wigan - granted both midweek but shocking

2200 to bolton - less said the better and dont give me any bullshit about ticket prices

WBA - 1300 !!!!

West Ham - sold out reduced allocation

Spurs - sold out very reduced allocation

The answer to the post is we should get 3000 at Blackburn because that is all we will take, i dont care if it is the first game of the season.

We need to face facts that we by no means have the away support of even 5 years ago, I would estimate 60%.

I am not having a go, or trying to sensationalise a post these are just facts.

We'll take more than 3000 to B'burn, if we're honest. I've been B'burn every game for the past 5/6years I didn't go last year because I was saving for the next European game. As we don't have Europe this year I'll be going to more domestic aways. This will apply to alot of people and as a result our away following will be miles better than last year.

djspam said:
People still seriously deluded about citys away support I see -

A few notes about last season away (this may repeat some earlier comments)

First game last season, Villa, 75 miles away, we sent 100 tickets back

1670 to Sunderland, V poor indeed

4000 to Wigan as above

1200 to Newcastle and Wigan - granted both midweek but shocking

2200 to bolton - less said the better and dont give me any bullshit about ticket prices

WBA - 1300 !!!!

West Ham - sold out reduced allocation

Spurs - sold out very reduced allocation

The answer to the post is we should get 3000 at Blackburn because that is all we will take, i dont care if it is the first game of the season.

We need to face facts that we by no means have the away support of even 5 years ago, I would estimate 60%.

I am not having a go, or trying to sensationalise a post these are just facts.

I totally agree - our away support last season was piss poor!! I travel away regularly, and have done for way too many seasons to mention, but last year was the worst for numbers that I can remember. I think we only had about 100 in the top tier at Blackburn - never known so few before!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.