Regarding allocation at Blackburn away

City will definitely sell 7000 if we receive the full allocation. First game of the season, some quality new signings, August sunshine (hopefully), very large pub which caters for large influx of away fans, Just up the road in Lancashire, and the general feel good factor about the direction the club is going. We will definitely sell the full allocation.

At the end of the day Blackburn want to make as much cash as possible from these games. This means that City will get the full allocation on the first day. If they give us 3000 then the attendance will probably be 5000 shy of a full house.

Yes out away support is not the best. But most of us are guilty of picking games, especially last year when lots of us went away to UEFA games as well. Cost of tickets and being able to watch games in the pub / internet has caused most teams problems with the numbers they take away.

Saying that, we would sell out that first game at Blackburn, and the aint gonna turn their noses up at selling 7000 full price tickets, or sell 3000 and have empty seats.

But carry on DJSpam, keep on slagging us off and bigging up Everton and Sunderland. Who do you support again ??

Prophet of Doom said:
At the end of the day Blackburn want to make as much cash as possible from these games. This means that City will get the full allocation on the first day. If they give us 3000 then the attendance will probably be 5000 shy of a full house.

Yes out away support is not the best. But most of us are guilty of picking games, especially last year when lots of us went away to UEFA games as well. Cost of tickets and being able to watch games in the pub / internet has caused most teams problems with the numbers they take away.

Saying that, we would sell out that first game at Blackburn, and the aint gonna turn their noses up at selling 7000 full price tickets, or sell 3000 and have empty seats.

But carry on DJSpam, keep on slagging us off and bigging up Everton and Sunderland. Who do you support again ??

Listen, POD, I wasn't slagging us off. As I stated earlier I am merely stating fact, the problem is, and I am not referring to you here as the first part of your post I agree with is that facts do not go down well with the delusional.

'yes we will take thousands to Blackburn and have another 2k in their end' BWHAHAHAHA

Blackburn can still sell the Darwin out even if we only get 3k (like it used to be) as they are flogging cheap season tickets and they will just use segregation.

people who said sold out spurs and west ham - correct but lower allocations

I go every game, would love our away support to back to big numbers but its just not at the minute

The only time sold out blackburn for years is the QF

villa sold out
100 tickets went back and were sold on the morning of the game at villa

chedinho said:
villa sold out
100 tickets went back and were sold on the morning of the game at villa

2900 - that was opening day ! Still didnt sell before the game and how do you know they all did?

Hello City fans, Rovers fan I come in peace.

Very interesting views to read on the alleged ticket allocation you will get at Ewood when the new season kicks off.

First of all let me tell you the maximum ticket allocation you will get is 3100. This represents the top tier of the Darwen End. The reason is because the lower tier is now habited by new season ticket holders and as of right now there are about an extra 2600 seats already taken in the lower tier. It is expected that a further 2500 plus tickets will be sold at a very reasonable price of £199 for 15 games.

Secondly, and more importantly, City are NOT one of the "full house" teams for a ticket allocation. The teams for that are Everton, liverpoo and manure (sell out every season), plus it seems the dingles of burnley. shame really, as I would much rather have your fans here than that lot. I wish and hope the authorities would have rethought that one. It is perhaps unfortunate that City's recent record with low turn outs has gone against them at Ewood.

For those fans hoping to obtain tickets in the home end , FORGET IT. The Blackburn End has sold out ST wise, its family only upstairs in that end. The Walkersteel End has limited tickets and is expected to be mainly ST holder with the empty seats being restricted views. That leaves the main stand, and unless you obtain corporate, or have a good history of obtaining tickets and a club membership number YOU WONT GET ONE. In any case, the current policy is ejection, arrest and prosecution which results in a 3 year banning order. so if your prepared to lose seeing the best times City can ever expect dont bother.

Anyhow, I am personally happy that City seem to be prepared to challenge the big boys, even more surprised MH is still at the helm. I wish you well (of course that doesnt extend to the game at Ewood). For me, the current City set up is wrong. Your lot need to walk before running. Your buying too many over inflated ego's, have at your disposal a team full of strikers and want more. Has hughes ever considered that you might need a solid central defence ?

Good luck City, in 4 years you might break the top 5. For now though, settle yourselves for the standard top 7 finish (unless of course you land a top class manager).

That is correct. A fantastic deal for fans and one of a number of nitiatives by the club.

Comparison wise, it costs £430 to watch PNE at home in the fizzy pop league !

Leylandrover said:
Hello City fans, Rovers fan I come in peace.

Very interesting views to read on the alleged ticket allocation you will get at Ewood when the new season kicks off.

First of all let me tell you the maximum ticket allocation you will get is 3100. This represents the top tier of the Darwen End. The reason is because the lower tier is now habited by new season ticket holders and as of right now there are about an extra 2600 seats already taken in the lower tier. It is expected that a further 2500 plus tickets will be sold at a very reasonable price of £199 for 15 games.

Secondly, and more importantly, City are NOT one of the "full house" teams for a ticket allocation. The teams for that are Everton, liverpoo and manure (sell out every season), plus it seems the dingles of burnley. shame really, as I would much rather have your fans here than that lot. I wish and hope the authorities would have rethought that one. It is perhaps unfortunate that City's recent record with low turn outs has gone against them at Ewood.

For those fans hoping to obtain tickets in the home end , FORGET IT. The Blackburn End has sold out ST wise, its family only upstairs in that end. The Walkersteel End has limited tickets and is expected to be mainly ST holder with the empty seats being restricted views. That leaves the main stand, and unless you obtain corporate, or have a good history of obtaining tickets and a club membership number YOU WONT GET ONE. In any case, the current policy is ejection, arrest and prosecution which results in a 3 year banning order. so if your prepared to lose seeing the best times City can ever expect dont bother.

Anyhow, I am personally happy that City seem to be prepared to challenge the big boys, even more surprised MH is still at the helm. I wish you well (of course that doesnt extend to the game at Ewood). For me, the current City set up is wrong. Your lot need to walk before running. Your buying too many over inflated ego's, have at your disposal a team full of strikers and want more. Has hughes ever considered that you might need a solid central defence ?

Good luck City, in 4 years you might break the top 5. For now though, settle yourselves for the standard top 7 finish (unless of course you land a top class manager).

Even if we finish 7th we will still be 10 place above you!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.