Regrouping of singers within the stadium

I would love to be part of it but as of yet I haven't got a SeasonCard for this year and will join the waiting list next week and wait until club offer me a seat like they said but may have to wait abit so will have to see.

MCFCHOWELL said:
In the email, you mentioned flags and banners. By that, do you mean full game? Or as we have them now?

I can't move as of yet, but would definitely be interested in cup games down in the new block. As Didsbury Dave has said, really push it everywhere. Every platform of social media, maybe even flyers in the current singing sections. You could even ask the club to get the "entertainment" team to mention it, or have a notice on the big screens?

Was thinking about this in the gym earlier. A well produced flyer in the existing singing areas would reap dividends too, and up the profile of 1894.

I might be able to help with that if 1894 are interested.

Brilliant idea this. Both me and the lad I sit with currently have registered our interest.

As for the flyer idea being branded-about, that's a top idea also, would really get the word out there and spread the word of 1894.

Out of interest, how many people would need to register their interest in moving for City to consider implementing this?

So do you mean move the singing corner into the middle of the southstand? Be great if it can be done!

wearethesouthstand said:
Quick points

Away fans get up to 3k split over 3 thin blocks in 3 tiers. They retain ss corner as old bill want them to still use that car park. No other option on the table. Its 80% of a home end better than the 50% we have now.

Cup games. Capacity next yr 54k. Technically 8100 for aways if they were taken up. If the team only asks for 3k they get the normal allocation just as a league game. So no one moves.

If we get rags in the cup and they take 8000 theyll fill.the from.top downwards to.keep singers together as much as possible. So ss 3 holds 6500.you are then talking 1600 more in ss level.2 which will.be the usual block for aways on l2 plus perhaps a few more in the block.next to it ie whole of 214

Either way avoids the sheff wed situation last week where all of ss had to relocate all over the place. It keeps us all together in that end

Does this match what you're describing?
South-Stand-620x350-away-fans.jpg

DiscoSteve said:
wearethesouthstand said:
Quick points

Away fans get up to 3k split over 3 thin blocks in 3 tiers. They retain ss corner as old bill want them to still use that car park. No other option on the table. Its 80% of a home end better than the 50% we have now.

Cup games. Capacity next yr 54k. Technically 8100 for aways if they were taken up. If the team only asks for 3k they get the normal allocation just as a league game. So no one moves.

If we get rags in the cup and they take 8000 theyll fill.the from.top downwards to.keep singers together as much as possible. So ss 3 holds 6500.you are then talking 1600 more in ss level.2 which will.be the usual block for aways on l2 plus perhaps a few more in the block.next to it ie whole of 214

Either way avoids the sheff wed situation last week where all of ss had to relocate all over the place. It keeps us all together in that end

Perhaps but you're numbers make up 9,100.

DiscoSteve said:
wearethesouthstand said:
Quick points

Can't see that being possible because of the spirals. The city fans on the right of the south stand, level 2, need the spiral on the right for access. And they can't share access with those away fans on the right of the top tier.

But the website I suggested earlier would need images like this and stadium plans to show where is suggested as the new singing areas.

Didsbury Dave said:
DiscoSteve said:
wearethesouthstand said:
Quick points

Can't see that being possible because of the spirals. The city fans on the right of the south stand, level 2, need the spiral on the right for access. And they can't share access with those away fans on the right of the top tier.

But the website I suggested earlier would need images like this and stadium plans to show where is suggested as the new singing areas.
Pretty sure I've seen a seating plan with seat price bands and away fans on somewhere on here recently .for the new stand ?
It was similar to the one the ticket booking site uses

Kevin Parker has e-mailed Supporter Clubs asking them to canvas their members on who would be interested in moving to the singing section. If you are a member of a supporters club, get in touch with them if they haven't been in contact with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.