Relocating The Away Fans: Your Preferred Choice

Re: Away fans location/get it right first time

The Pink Panther said:
Give the away fans the 3rd tier of the south stand
Relocate the family stand to south stand
Make the north stand our "big end"

Would you really put families below away supporters, not really a family friendly environment, theyre better at away from visiting supporters. Although I agree the north stand is better with city square and bars being located in this area

LoveCity said:
I voted east stand level 3. Sick of them getting some of the best seats and I want our South Stand to be OUR South Stand, our Kop, our version of Dortmund's one end.

If people can't find things to sing about without insulting fat away fans then that's their problem...

kops wank. no ground in england has a decent stand like other European countries its just not how people in this county want to view games over here. we will be no different, why people think one end full of our fans will be like dortmund is crazy. it will never happen. holte end, stretford end, kop all ends full of home fans and all fucking terrible 17 games a season

nwhn3 said:
The Pink Panther said:

Would you really put families below away supporters, not really a family friendly environment, theyre better at away from visiting supporters. Although I agree the north stand is better with city square and bars being located in this area

I don't believe the away supporters should be given some of the best viewing seats in the stadium on EL3. Plus having them up there would mean at least one spiral would be exclusive use for away fans

I've never been to a game at Newcastle. Do we go on the rampage when we're sat at the top of the stand there?
Not all supporters are fucking dickheads and hooligans. If away fans misbehave, the following season their allocation is reduced as punishment

The Pink Panther said:
nwhn3 said:
The Pink Panther said:

I don't believe the away supporters should be given some of the best viewing seats in the stadium on EL3. Plus having them up there would mean at least one spiral would be exclusive use for away fans

I've never been to a game at Newcastle. Do we go on the rampage when we're sat at the top of the stand there?
Not all supporters are fucking dickheads and hooligans. If away fans misbehave, the following season their allocation is reduced as punishment

I agree but equally we,re talking about families and unfortunately there's always a minority of nobheads. Plus the fact didn't we throw a smoke bomb at Newcastle last year.
It's debatable where they go but I would just like one full end for city.

I understand the arguement that keeping the away fans near the home fans is a good thing. But, for example look at Germany. None of their "Ultras" are any way near the away fans (Dortmund, other end of the ground. Bayern, other end of the ground and in the heavens.) This never has an effect on the atmosphere.

So I would lean towards the away fans being in East Stand lvl3. Like others have said you could just give them 1 or 2 spirals for hovever many their allocation is? Thoughts

plus if move to 3rd tier, that reduces number of new cheap tickets available to city fans.

mcfc1894 said:
LoveCity said:
I voted east stand level 3. Sick of them getting some of the best seats and I want our South Stand to be OUR South Stand, our Kop, our version of Dortmund's one end.

If people can't find things to sing about without insulting fat away fans then that's their problem...

kops wank. no ground in england has a decent stand like other European countries its just not how people in this county want to view games over here. we will be no different, why people think one end full of our fans will be like dortmund is crazy. it will never happen. holte end, stretford end, kop all ends full of home fans and all fucking terrible 17 games a season

I don't think anyone is under the impression that we will create an end like Dortmund.
As you say our fans view it different to them i.e. in the ground 2 hours before the game starts.
However I don't think that The Holte End (when was it last full, it's embarrassing to look at). Stretford End, full of tourists. Are fair comparisons.
But I do think The Kop at Anfield looks good with all their flags and banners.
And don't forget this would be a first for City, we have never had an end so I think
a lot of people would be up for it.
It would have to be done right, get the two singing sections in pole positions, either
side by side or one above the other.
And as I have said, away fans would basically be next to our top tier on the right.

I voted east stand level 3. I want our South Stand to be full of City, cheapish season tickets, get the teenager back into games and get the atmosphere going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.