Relocating

Just in case anyone is still trying, I got through in 20 minutes just now. Nothing available for where I wanted, but I suspected as much. Nothing for 2 together in the family stand L2 and G was the highest up in L1, I've sat in K in the south stand before and that was too low for me, so will be staying put.

Davs 19 said:
TheWookie said:
Well thanks for absolutely nothing City. Gave up after 75 minutes and went to the stadium. No queue and staff sat waiting. Get them on the phones ffs!

Moved my dad away from me last season to get wookie jnr a seat next to me. Decided to move to the family stand this season to save money and sit together. No 3 seats together anywhere in the family stand - really!? Ok where else - right at the front of tier one or right at the back of tier three. Great stayed where we are and moved the old man to 3 rows behind us in 102 and a few along.

So for the second season running City have failed to put three people together in a sensible location.

So much for #together it's once again #apart #fail not happy.

In terms of 3 seats together, are you really surprised with 36/38,000 SCs ? Hardly the clubs fault mate.

doesnt that leave 10000 seats available surely them 10000 cant be single seats so therefore they could find him 3 from them

noely said:
Davs 19 said:
TheWookie said:
Well thanks for absolutely nothing City. Gave up after 75 minutes and went to the stadium. No queue and staff sat waiting. Get them on the phones ffs!

Moved my dad away from me last season to get wookie jnr a seat next to me. Decided to move to the family stand this season to save money and sit together. No 3 seats together anywhere in the family stand - really!? Ok where else - right at the front of tier one or right at the back of tier three. Great stayed where we are and moved the old man to 3 rows behind us in 102 and a few along.

So for the second season running City have failed to put three people together in a sensible location.

In terms of 3 seats together, are you really surprised with 36/38,000 SCs ? Hardly the clubs fault mate.

doesnt that leave 10000 seats available surely them 10000 cant be single seats so therefore they could find him 3 from them

There are actually about 6000 seats left after s/c and away section, and as he said there are groups of three but they will be at the back of tier 3 or front of tier 1 and he didn't want those

noely said:
Davs 19 said:
TheWookie said:

The OP was offered 3 together they did not suite him, don't the away fans have some tickets made available to them.

blueparrot said:
noely said:
Davs 19 said:

There are actually about 6000 seats left after s/c and away section, and as he said there are groups of three but they will be at the back of tier 3 or front of tier 1 and he didn't want those
Probably less than 6,000. If effective capacity is 47,300, we give up to 2,800 (give or take) to away fans, leaving 44,500. If there are 38,000 S/T holders that leaves 6,500 but we also have about 2,000 hospitality seats. So allowing for viagogo, staff/player tickets and tickets we make availabe for community or visiting groups, there are probably no more than 4,000 'free' seats at most.

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueparrot said:
noely said:

Probably less than 6,000. If effective capacity is 47,300, we give up to 2,800 (give or take) to away fans, leaving 44,500. If there are 38,000 S/T holders that leaves 6,500 but we also have about 2,000 hospitality seats. So allowing for viagogo, staff/player tickets and tickets we make availabe for community or visiting groups, there are probably no more than 4,000 'free' seats at most.

Absolutely right. Still, at least it gives people something else to moan about! You get the feeling some peoples disposition is just misery. I am sure they haven't got piles of three and four seats they are just holding back to hack people off.
Imagine if they made it ALL season tickets. That would go down well!!

There will actually be more like 6,000 seats currently available since a couple of thousand won't have renewed and we haven't opened it up
to those on the waiting list yet. Just saying.

Spent 20 mins waiting this morning and another 40 mins waiting at lunch time. An absolutely fucking appalling service which mirrors my previous experience of dealing with customer so called services at City.

I will try again tomorrow :-/

Can't understand why the club don't force a slight moved left and right to absorb single seats and thus creating smaller blocks of double and triple seats that can then be readily used.

The row I used to occupy had a 2 single spare seats split by a couple who sat in the middle of those 4 seats. Could never understand why the club don't alter terms and conditions to allow a maximum repositioning of your seat 1 seat left or right as required.

Wouldn't make any difference to your view but would alleviate a lot of his scramble.

Simply put, 500 pairs of seats would be easier to fill than a 1000 single seats.

In fact for those who waited on the phone lines today, it may be because City were ringing around Waiting List fans asking them would they be interested this year. My wife is 7th on the list and I am Value Gold next year. Told the bloke that until I know my seat I could hardly commit to buying her seat. Who knows, I may be lucky and get the offer of a pair together. If not she'll have to wait until next year.

What chance do I have of relocating to perhaps 210 or 211 next season if I call up tomorrow morning? I just fancy a change of scenery!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.