Relocating

TheWookie said:
Well thanks for absolutely nothing City. Gave up after 75 minutes and went to the stadium. No queue and staff sat waiting. Get them on the phones ffs!

Moved my dad away from me last season to get wookie jnr a seat next to me. Decided to move to the family stand this season to save money and sit together. No 3 seats together anywhere in the family stand - really!? Ok where else - right at the front of tier one or right at the back of tier three. Great stayed where we are and moved the old man to 3 rows behind us in 102 and a few along.

So for the second season running City have failed to put three people together in a sensible location.

So much for #together it's once again #apart #fail not happy.

Seen your arse big time here havent you.

#crybaby

TheWookie said:
Well thanks for absolutely nothing City. Gave up after 75 minutes and went to the stadium. No queue and staff sat waiting. Get them on the phones ffs!

Moved my dad away from me last season to get wookie jnr a seat next to me. Decided to move to the family stand this season to save money and sit together. No 3 seats together anywhere in the family stand - really!? Ok where else - right at the front of tier one or right at the back of tier three. Great stayed where we are and moved the old man to 3 rows behind us in 102 and a few along.

So for the second season running City have failed to put three people together in a sensible location.

In terms of 3 seats together, are you really surprised with 36/38,000 SCs ? Hardly the clubs fault mate.

TheWookie said:

Not sure what you want the club to do here? Boot seasonticket holders out the seats they have chosen so you can have them?

ethan23 said:
Waited for over an hour and my phone ran out of battery... Guess im staying put... Useless as ever city

you can hardly blame the club for your lack of attention to battery matters good god man your an adult plug in the charger get back on the phone we fight to the end

I moved 3 from block 122 this morning row L.. to block 110 so they may be available

Davs 19 said:
TheWookie said:

In terms of 3 seats together, are you really surprised with 36/38,000 SCs ? Hardly the clubs fault mate.

On the way to the ground shortly. I gave up with the phone after 25mins and reading the comments on here

How can it take between 1-2hrs to get through? How many people are relocating?

BlueRennie said:
TheWookie said:

Seen your arse big time here havent you.

#crybaby
No need for that. Always seem to be plenty of empty seats in the Family Stand.

Doesn't seem much availability according to the recorded message now, nothing in south stand level one or two, singles in family stand level two and limited availability in level one, however that wouldn't be true if I got through and was able to move from FS L2 to L1. Then back to the seal music, so I anticipate another hour plus wait from here, will maybe try again later.

60mins, no seats,call ended in about 10 seconds.

Did smirk at Alanis Morrissette singing about "death-throe hard-ons"! Honestly City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.