Relocating

Happy days. After two years on the waiting list my ten-year boy will now have his first season-ticket, no more paying over the odds for one-off games.

Directly in front of our regular seats, one was somehow available (South Stand Level 2 is predominantly season card holders) It means no moving and a very happy lad when he gets home from school.

The baton pass is now complete and for £210, all is well in the world.

My job as a responsible parent is fulfilled.

Happy days. After two years on the waiting list my ten-year boy will now have his first season-ticket, no more paying over the odds for one-off games.

Directly in front of our regular seats, one was somehow available (South Stand Level 2 is predominantly season card holders) It means no moving and a very happy lad when he gets home from school.

The baton pass is now complete and for £210, all is well in the world.

My job as a responsible parent is fulfilled.
Awesome! Great news Tolm... is he being educated on how to pass on knowledge re our transfer situation and cryptic music clues?

Trying to buy online is like pulling teeth, I called to try and speak to someone as I want to buy more than one seasoncard but it doesn't look like you can and now they're saying the office is closed haha!!

The joys.

Last edited:
Trying to buy online is like pulling teeth, I called to try and speak to someone as I want to buy more than one seasoncard but it doesn't look like you can and now they're saying the office is closed haha!!

The joys.
Don't think you can unless the other person is a citizen member and in you friends and family options.

Don't think you can unless the other person is a citizen member and in you friends and family options.

Yeah I’m just finding that out now unfortunately buddy, I’m a member but thought I could buy another for my 6 year old lad for some reason.

Obviously I won’t be going to games without him so it leaves me no choice but to pass for this year. Just going to have to buy individual game tickets as an when again.

Yeah I’m just finding that out now unfortunately buddy, I’m a member but thought I could buy another for my 6 year old lad for some reason.

Obviously I won’t be going to games without him so it leaves me no choice but to pass for this year. Just going to have to buy individual game tickets as an when again.
If you're taking him with you it will be worth getting him a membership, you'll get £5.00 off his tickets and if he's in your friends and family you can get the s/c next season. Though if they go to general sale next week you might still have a chance of buying 2.

If you're taking him will be worth get him a membership, you'll get £5.00 off his tickets and if he's in your friends and family you can get the s/c next season. Though if they go to general sale next week you might still have a chance of buying 2.

Thanks for the heads up.

To be honest I’ve not had a season ticket myself since MR, I’ve always been happy just being a member picking and choosing games as I was in the forces and couldn’t make all the games anyway. This year though he’s at the right age and I’m in a positron where I can go so I was buzzing to get him his first season ticket for every game.

I officially give up today though, I’ve been at it two hours and the website won’t load and the office is closed, it’s frustrating because I’ve got fifteen hundred quid burning a hole in my back pocket ready to go to the club and I can’t give it away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.