Relocation to 93:20

Well I don’t pay for it, so am I a plastic ?
I am not judging, however people paying for premium tickets themselves are hardly corporate. I used to go in a box in the Platt Lane owned by a supplier in Bury now and again, out of 4 of the regulars were not even city fans. A lot that go on freebies won't be city fans, and few people want to spend £80 a game for a free pint and program. Although some do.

Im pretty certain you’ve been going longer than me tbf unless you had a really hard paper round andy…
The war years were tough tbf, I don’t see were you sit defines you, was in the millennium tonight, back to 93:20 on Saturday and in a box next Tuesday, cricket club and the away stand a Burnley, just don’t like the broad brush approach.

I am not judging, however people paying for premium tickets themselves are hardly corporate. I used to go in a box in the Platt Lane owned by a supplier in Bury now and again, out of 4 of the regulars were not even city fans. A lot that go on freebies won't be city fans, and few people want to spend £80 a game for a free pint and program. Although some do.
I’m just lucky I get free tickets, I’d sit in the bogs tbh, it’d bring back memories of days gone by ;-)

It’s 235 in total. Many of whom went there from Kippax seats after standing on the Kippax and have reached the age where they get concessionary prices or will do in next couple of years. Makes you wonder if that’s the motivation. “We’re selling second tier near half way line season tickets for £500,can’t be having that. Get them pensioners shifted!”

Don’t know whether this has been mentioned but the club have plans to have a Joes North in the North Stand

It’s 235 in total. Many of whom went there from Kippax seats after standing on the Kippax and have reached the age where they get concessionary prices or will do in next couple of years. Makes you wonder if that’s the motivation. “We’re selling second tier near half way line season tickets for £500,can’t be having that. Get them pensioners shifted!”
Looks like 330 to me, it is the whole of 204 and the end of 202. There is no Q or O and in 202 there are wheel chair spaces for H so no G,J K

Yes it fucking is
Using profanity doesn’t embolden your point. Quite the opposite. 93:20 has several plus points. The regular “infiltration” by away fans is, for me( and based on every home game I’ve been to this season) a significant negative. The club are quite happy that whoever owns these seats can, and does, sell them to away fans. If people can put up with that, great, enjoy sitting next to an away fan. It’s not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.