Renewal.

Re: Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

urmston said:
I've had my renewal pack, but it doesn't tell me how to renew my season ticket.

I've got to leave the family stand.

This happens to many people every year but in true City style they forgot to include any details in the brochure - plenty of room for lots of photos of players though and lots of info about giving extra loyalty points to those who pay more and gimmicky 3D cards.

When I contacted the ticket office about this I was told to expect a letter in a couple of days and in good time for the start of the renewal period. That was 12 days ago and still no letter. Probably just a standard fob off line from staff who haven't a clue what is happening.

So, I haven't a clue how to renew because City haven't bothered to tell me.

P*ss up in a brewery quality service yet again from City's ticket office.

Without wishing to make excuses for anyone: Are you sure it is the City staff and not the post office? I say this because just recently I sent out over 50 invitations by post and 5 of these still have not arrived over 6 weeks later. (The party has been and gone!!) All had the correct addresses on with correct post codes. I am also still awaiting a letter that I know was posted to me almost two weeks ago!! I know it was posted because the person has sent me a scanned copy of the proof of posting receipt!!

So is it the post office or City?

urmston said:

This happens to many people every year but in true City style they forgot to include any details in the brochure - plenty of room for lots of photos of players though and lots of info about giving extra loyalty points to those who pay more and gimmicky 3D cards.

When I contacted the ticket office about this I was told to expect a letter in a couple of days and in good time for the start of the renewal period. That was 12 days ago and still no letter. Probably just a standard fob off line from staff who haven't a clue what is happening.

Firstly - have you even spoken to the ticket office? or have you spoken to the ticket line - they are two completley different entities.

Secondly - Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again? I must have read pretty much the same complaint 4 times from you now.

Thirdly - I'd guess the way you renew is exactly the same as anyone else, renew your current seat and then just like anyone else who needs/want to move seats you move in the 'moving seats window'. Or you phone up and say i want to renew my tickets but change stands can you help me?

does anyone know when the ticket office will be open for renewing season cards?

any one know the crack with 18-21 renewels? my misses is 21 now 22 in jan and dont know if you can get away with 18-21 ticket?

think she will be ok as i read it as upto and including 21 but unsure???

urmston said:

This really is worrying you isn't it?

Wait til tomorrow, go online and renew. You'll have your seats and it's then down to City to contact you and tell you you're moving. The monkey is on their backs, not yours.
I'm sure you realise, there's no letter coming.
If you're still worried, after you renew, contact them from the 29th when the transfer your seat window opens

Says new ticketing part of the website to launch tomorrow afternoon, expect it to crash within an hour and it to go into meltdown on here.

does anyone know if the ticket office is closed until the 26th(final day to renew) or just while take that are on?

s-o-tcity said:
any one know the crack with 18-21 renewels? my misses is 21 now 22 in jan and dont know if you can get away with 18-21 ticket?

think she will be ok as i read it as upto and including 21 but unsure???

yh you will be they take the age you will be in august i think. last year i got a 16-17 one even though i was 18 in september

mcfcliam said:
SS111 said:
Says new ticketing part of the website to launch tomorrow afternoon, expect it to crash within an hour and it to go into meltdown on here.

Wouldn't bother me or many others...not renewing tomorrow or in the coming days.

But your not everyone, a lot of people will renew in the coming days and start panicking. Wonder if we can buy away tickets online on this new site like mentioned at one of the points of blue meetings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.