Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

Maybe Pep plans to sell the 'silver' in the trophy room (as he didn't win any of it) and Football Outsider heard assumed it was about the player?

You heard it here first, the Mangler to be the next Yaya….

By which I meant, someone who for the fee and the role we needed to hit the ground running. Not an incredibly over priced player the jury is still out on two years later.

I think it's absolute bull shit.

Pep keep any player who is committed fully to this club and has the ability to carry out his vision. That is why Silva is staying, Zabaleta is staying etc. Yaya will definitely be going, Bony will probably go because he won't be able to carry out Pep's instructions, Willy might go if he wants to bring in his own competition for Hart.

We aren't going to revolutionise the playing staff, he will just build on our already great foundations.

I do not , under almost any circumstances, want Silva to be sold.

However, if that is the price to pay for finally making it clear to all and sundry that no player is bigger than the club, or no player is indispensable, and it is the MANAGER that runs the club then, as sad and devastated as it would make me, I will accept it.

This might be the price we have to pay for getting the best manager in the world.

That said, I call bollocks. Silva is in my opinion, exactly the sort of player that Pep would want.

I cannot wait for the future. The last few years will seem like a relegation scrap compared to what is coming.

Nobody WANTS him to be sold but although we don't like it, we are getting ever closer to no longer seeing David in a City shirt. That's just the sad reality. Players come and players go, but City lives on. Eez a football. Hopefully we can get several more years out of him, but whatever Pep thinks is best, I support. He's sold fucking Ronaldinho in the past, and that turned out alright. Let's just see what happens.

i think its bullshit,but i also said at the start of the season that if we fell short again it wont be just the manager who is changed ,sergio is exempt maybe hart ,but everyone else is underthreat,khaldoon was fuming last season ,he will be ruthless if we have a repeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.