Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

If Silva is sold because Pep has decided he can make us function better,as a team,without him,then im all for it.Never has a truer sentence been spoken than 'no player is bigger than the club'.Silva has been a magnificent signing but then,i have little doubt.......so will be his replacement.

Pep won't decide anything until he gets here and sees how the players react to his approach. I've been critical over Silva's seeming reluctance to press the ball even when it's just inches from him but given his ankle troubles I can perhaps understand it.

Not that I believe it for one moment but if it happens then at least we will get a good fee to reinvest in a replacement. There's always a time when the cash is better than another couple of years from an ageing player no matter how iconic.

I'm going to hazard a guess that the "Football Insider" isn't privy to Pep Guardiola's plans for next season.

I bet Mrs Guardiola ain't privy either. I should imagine there will be some 'sacred cows' sacrificed before next season starts, but some of these ruminants are untouchable for the moment. I just hope he hasn't read too much of Big Mal's seconding coming!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.