Reports From Italy .....Dont worry

Luke The Blue said:
blue fingers said:
Chippy_boy said:
allan harper said:
load of shite, he could of been upset about his pasta, his holy water, his service or that he is upset that he is leaving his mates, oh no its becuse there forcing him out...

Er, no it isn't a load of shite.

It's pretty clear he didn't want to come to City, but at the end of the day if (as we inevitable) Milan told him he's not wanted there anymore, he's really got no choice but to come here. Of course he could point blank refuse and say he won't play for us even if we do buy him, which would scupper the deal. But then his career is over. So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, with "only" $500,000 a week to console him.

I am sure he will be professional enough at City to try hard and to do his best, but for us to imagine that his heart has been set all along in joining the most fabulous club in the world, i.e. ours, is a pretty ridiculous thought isn't it. OF COURSE he's pissed off he has to join us.

If he wanted to stay at AC it'd be easy, but he clearly doesn't. He wants out of the ageing team at a skint club and into a team whereby the future is bright. You're not a blue- if you are you're a fcuking odd one.

Agreed your an odd blue

He has not ruled us out anywhere. People are now making it out we are dragging him here kicking and screaming. if he was that mortified he would of done a public interview stating he is going nowhere. he hasn't. If I was a Milan fan i would of been resigned to him going. i think as City fans we are under estimating just how powerful we are now.

He didn't exactly seem against the idea when he gave that interview with sky. Looked happy enough to think he might one day come.

Got a really bad gut feeling the boy will stay at milan! dont mean to put you lot on a downer i think cook and co are struggling to convince.

aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

SPOKESMAN SCLUSIVO KAKA ':' CITY? RICARDO HAS DECIDED "
In absolute exclusive Diogo Kotscho the words of the treaty of Manchester City

SAN PAOLO (Brazil) - Diogo Kotscho is the spokesman of the family Leite, since the days when Kakà played in São Paulo. A voice then, strictly close to the vicissitudes of Milan player, who at this time is on the lips of all professionals in the field and fans from around the world because of the huge offer of Manchester City Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nabyan. According to some sources the coffers of Milan, in the event of a sale of Brazilian enrich it to just under 150 million euros. Here are the words of Kotscho Exclusive absolute calciomercato.it

Mr Kotscho, what is the deal with Manchester City?
"There is no novelty, the offer is there and the last few hours Kakà has had telephone conversations with his family. I spoke with him and I can assure you that it is quiet."

From the UAE are saying that even Ricardo has already signed with the 'citizens'. What is the truth?
"It is not true. Ricardo is a player of Milan and think only take the field tomorrow night against Fiorentina. The City is talking with the company rossonera, but certainly I can not give confirmation about what they wrote in Arab Countries."

In Italy, some are spreading rumors that Kakà will not be in the field at San Siro tomorrow. Confirms that it will be a regular on the pitch?
"Absolutely. I repeat that it will be in camp and will do his duty."

Kakà has decided what to do in his heart? Many supporters are pushing for him to remain in Milan ...
"Not yet, is thinking about Milan."

Bosco Leite, Ricardo's father, will be in Milan next Monday to talk with the managing director Adriano Galliani of Milan?
"I do not think, at present do not think so, Woods is on holiday in St. Paul and I think that unless the big surprises there remain until the end of the week. If you arrive in Italy because something has changed."

It 'a meeting with Manchester City?
"Probably. But Woods will move only if there will be moving in this direction. It must speak with Milan."

But some 15 million per season are a little throat 'to all ...
"The numbers do not speak."

It is also said that Real Madrid is always very careful to Kakà and his movements.
"I understand that President Calderon has resigned, for any contact, I believe that this could be done from the next season. Ricardo does not know whether to remain all his life in Milan.

calciomercato.it

svennis pennis said:

SAN PAOLO (Brazil) - Diogo Kotscho is the spokesman of the family Leite, since the days when Kakà played in São Paulo. A voice then, strictly close to the vicissitudes of Milan player, who at this time is on the lips of all professionals in the field and fans from around the world because of the huge offer of Manchester City Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nabyan. According to some sources the coffers of Milan, in the event of a sale of Brazilian enrich it to just under 150 million euros. Here are the words of Kotscho Exclusive absolute calciomercato.it

"There is no novelty, the offer is there and the last few hours Kakà has had telephone conversations with his family. I spoke with him and I can assure you that it is quiet."

From the UAE are saying that even Ricardo has already signed with the 'citizens'. What is the truth?
"It is not true. Ricardo is a player of Milan and think only take the field tomorrow night against Fiorentina. The City is talking with the company rossonera, but certainly I can not give confirmation about what they wrote in Arab Countries."

In Italy, some are spreading rumors that Kakà will not be in the field at San Siro tomorrow. Confirms that it will be a regular on the pitch?

Kakà has decided what to do in his heart? Many supporters are pushing for him to remain in Milan ...

Bosco Leite, Ricardo's father, will be in Milan next Monday to talk with the managing director Adriano Galliani of Milan?
"I do not think, at present do not think so, Woods is on holiday in St. Paul and I think that unless the big surprises there remain until the end of the week. If you arrive in Italy because something has changed."

"Probably. But Woods will move only if there will be moving in this direction. It must speak with Milan."

It is also said that Real Madrid is always very careful to Kakà and his movements.
"I understand that President Calderon has resigned, for any contact, I believe that this could be done from the next season. Ricardo does not know whether to remain all his life in Milan.

calciomercato.it

mmmmmmm.... what to make of that strokes chin?

svennis pennis said:

calciomercato.it

What's Tiger got to do with it. We're not after Henry (or Federer).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.