Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

It feels so good to hear your positive words!
Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I'll be rooting for you to win in England

Genuinely after my interactions with Inter fans this weekend they are now by far my favourite Italian team.

Given the average standard of driving in Italy I'd consider that attempted murder.
Fairs, you wanna see the Turkish taxi drivers though. I was there last month and we had 9 people in a 5 seater with 2 in the boot! And we weren't even being kidnapped or human trafficked!

For real though I saw a video of a city fan who was picked up in a pickup by some inter fans and a couple others, thought that was class.

Another guy got a lift from some guy in a transit van, he was literally sat in the back of it (some random turk I think) because he had gone the long route due to passport issues. Mad memories for some out of this mad memory for us all..!

It feels so good to hear your positive words!
Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I'll be rooting for you to win in England
I've always been AC Milan (as the name kind of alludes to actually) but I have to give it up to Inter fans. You guys really showed what a class support you have, no trouble as far as I know and gave everything to your players and respect afterwards to both players. Good luck for next season

Fairs, you wanna see the Turkish taxi drivers though. I was there last month and we had 9 people in a 5 seater with 2 in the boot! And we weren't even being kidnapped or human trafficked!

For real though I saw a video of a city fan who was picked up in a pickup by some inter fans and a couple others, thought that was class.

Another guy got a lift from some guy in a transit van, he was literally sat in the back of it (some random turk I think) because he had gone the long route due to passport issues. Mad memories for some out of this mad memory for us all..!

Haha if I was on a trip in Turkey and some random bloke asked me to get in the back of a transit van I reckon I’d politely decline.

Not much more to add to this thread other than to applaud the Inter fans for their class all trip and even sticking around Taksim after the game to singabout and keep the party going. No violence, no trouble whatsoever just an amazing atmosphere all around

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 175
Yes, but despite these frustrations both sets of fans didn't feel the need to murder anyone and the local police didn't need water cannons.
I can't say for certain as I wasn't there, but I reckon from what no have read that a water cannon would have been very welcome near the stadium to cool down and a chance to get a drink lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.