Restaurants With Menus and Ordering by QR Code

I take great delight in sending a cucumber, two tomatoes either side at the end, a tub of Vaseline and some XXXL condoms down the conveyor belt just to watch the checkout girls face, it never gets old.
Start sticking your wallet down the front of your pants....Imagine the look on her face when you come to pay for it all...

Did yer only buy one? Reminds me of that joke Frankie Boyle told about folk at checkout who've only bought one carrot! We know what yer gonna do with that!
Yes, just the one but it was very long and fat. The girl fingered it just a bit too enthusiastically, I thought.

Last 2 sentences … horrible innit.

Im not the biggest social butterfly in the world but i still like interacting with a waiter/shop worker whatever
Whether they will admit it or not...most people are fucking cyborgs. My nephew is 45 and his sole communication is reading or watching shit on his phone then telegraphing it to everyone else. It's fucking annoying. He's fucked without it.

Last edited:
I agree in principle but I’m a big fan of self check outs.

I don’t like the inevitable idle conversation with the checkout staff and inevitable feeling that my shopping basket full of crisps is being judged, haha.
I would hate to see the checkout person disappear. It might be some lonely persons only conversation / interaction in a week.

I sat at a bar in Seattle Airport with some friends and refused to order a drink because of this stupid new system. The barman offered to take my phone and order it for me, I told him to fuck off and pointed at the bottle of beer I wanted and just asked him why it was so difficult to just get it for me. He finally acquiesced and drought me the beer, I refuse to use it anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.