Resting players against the rags

Well said captain kompany. Bigger fish to fry..these days Utd are irrelevant.

Bollocks, Kompany has got this wrong. A win will confirm the title, will put everybody in a good place and hopefully that can carry through to Tuesday.
I’m still angry that we gave them a pass in the LC last season.

Starting to get a lttle bit afraid now. First Vincents quote, then this:
"We need support because we are so tired. United rest all week. We have a tough time mentally and physically [after Liverpool]." - Guardiola on tomorrow
I pray to God that we won`t just surrender like we did against Basel and Shakhtar. I can`t stand losing against the rags. I hate them so much that no words can describe it properly

anything less than a full strength team and ill be disappointed......

we may be able to beat liverpool at ours in the return leg but no way will they not score a goal on a break away.....

the league and getting that sown up is far more important.

We have had intense games back to back and played pur strongest team, and mommentum of a big win befpre tuesday is needed, If he rests players at the expense of winning the league as early as possible and risking a derby defeat then I will be dissapointed.

Pep has said they need the fans on tuesday, making noise, we lose tomorrow (or draw tbh) and it will have a negative affect on the atmosphere tuesday imo.

Bollocks, Kompany has got this wrong. A win will confirm the title, will put everybody in a good place and hopefully that can carry through to Tuesday.
I’m still angry that we gave them a pass in the LC last season.
Have to agree with you, Its just this once in a lifetime scenario that's just there for the taking. The thing is Pep has gone strong in lots of matches where most of us thought he wouldn't. If he doesn't it's hard to have a pop at him I guess for what he's given us this season.

We shouldn't rest any of our players and more importantly they shouldn't want to be rested. After Wednesday they should be desperate to go out and show people it was a one off. Smashing the rags is the perfect build up for round 2 v the Scousers.

Absolutely. They should be up for every game like never before. I didn't like the compliments to Liverpool in the lead up to the game. Klopp's a master, Liverpool are a juggernaut.. fuck off. They're a bunch of twats. What happened to Guardiola's big clubs try to win every game mantra. We'll play United depending on the result of the Liverpool game? Really? He still hasn't got it. There's been a change in the mindset since the break in Abu Dhabi. I'll leave it at that.

We should be going out to won both with our strongest sides.

Also title winning games on a Sat afternoon game don't come round often.
Gives fans time to celebrate with no work in the morning for most.

strongest team comprehemsive win going into a vital performance Tues, better than a energy sapong draw.or defeat

Sounds like 99% of us on here are in total agreement, strongest team, win the league against the rags, take the momentum into Tuesday and at least salvage our pride.

Not complicated, just obvious. If I turn up on Saturday and it's a weakened team I'll be furious with the manager.

Bluwhit has hinted dave won't be playing,,pep has lost his mind if he leaves dave and maybe kev out for a lost cause when we could win the league against the rags
It’s not a lost cause. We are more than capable of beating them 3-0 at our place. Red card, penalty... anything can happen. If they score I agree we’re fucked but as it stands we still have a chance,

Leaving Silva out against United won't make a red card for Liverpool more likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.