Resting players against the rags

Fuck the Champions League, I genuinely couldn’t give a fuck as long as we beat that red scum tomorrow.

Yep agree 100% - UEFA don't want us to win the CL and i can't stand them. Must win tomorrow, nothing else matters.

As Pep said, players are physically and mentally tired.
They will have a light sesson tomorrow and talk to the players.
We have a miracle on schedule on Tuesday, where we have to repair one of the most hurting defeats since Pep arrived.

So the derby line-up will be made in respect of the player's energy level. Yeah sure, what else?
Preference is Tuesday, rightly so. For Pep and the players at least.

A title is a title and you can rub it under your colleagues noses some weeks later, in case we don't win the derby.
Can't you understand Pep is not too interested in that personal banter stuff?

Nightmare Walking, there is no way UEFA will let us win the Champions League while all the old guard are still in charge. Only when all of them are gone will we stand a chance of winning it. Please don't forget that David Gill once one of the rags directors has a role at UEFA, so he will be trying his best, to make sure that it will be as difficult as possible for us to win the Champions League any time soon.

Let's go all out for the rest of this season and break as many records as possible. Starting with the derby tomorrow, by winning the derby and breaking the record for winning it for earliest time possible. Then lets go for the most wins in the season followed by the most goals and the most points.

No mate. We are going to win the title anyway. I want to win the champions league, to me it is far more important than the league. I understand that some blues don't like it but I have always loved it. Never in a million years did I ever think we would be in it. I wanna see us go toe to toe with the heavyweights. To be considered a great team we need to win the Champs League.
Nothing would give me more joy this season that coming back and knocking the Scousers out. After all the shit that's gone on since the draw, nothing would be more satisfying that coming back from oblivion against the dippers.

The rags can wait and the title can wait for me, I would rather go all guns blazing on Tuesday. If we go out then we go out fighting and on our shield.
This

No mate. We are going to win the title anyway. I want to win the champions league, to me it is far more important than the league. I understand that some blues don't like it but I have always loved it. Never in a million years did I ever think we would be in it. I wanna see us go toe to toe with the heavyweights. To be considered a great team we need to win the Champs League.
Nothing would give me more joy this season that coming back and knocking the Scousers out. After all the shit that's gone on since the draw, nothing would be more satisfying that coming back from oblivion against the dippers.

The rags can wait and the title can wait for me, I would rather go all guns blazing on Tuesday. If we go out then we go out fighting and on our shield.
Never heard such absolute bollocks on here .

As Pep said, players are physically and mentally tired.
They will have a light sesson tomorrow and talk to the players.
We have a miracle on schedule on Tuesday, where we have to repair one of the most hurting defeats since Pep arrived.

So the derby line-up will be made in respect of the player's energy level. Yeah sure, what else?
Preference is Tuesday, rightly so. For Pep and the players at least.

A title is a title and you can rub it under your colleagues noses some weeks later, in case we don't win the derby.
Can't you understand Pep is not too interested in that personal banter stuff?

If it was barca v madrid he would.

What I mean is he is a fan of a team as well as a player, he knows what this will mean locally and he said in the presser he will aim to win and sure as shit if it was them 2 teams he would not rest players and risk a bad result.

Also some people have shelled out as much as 60 notes to watch a derby, the title win on that day is a bonus, but if we purposely weaken ourselves on the off chance of turning over a 3-0 deficit it takes the piss out of the fans

Beating liverpool is possible, but going into tuesday after the deflation of not soundly beating them ****s tomorrow will be a negative.

Full team, battered the fuckers, rest and go again.

I want to win the league tomorrow not swansea or brighton, tomorrow, then stick 5 past the scouse ****s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.