Resting players against the rags

F*** rotation, the opportunity to rub those twats noses in it is too good to miss!

Absolutely. They should be up for every game like never before. I didn't like the compliments to Liverpool in the lead up to the game. Klopp's a master, Liverpool are a juggernaut.. fuck off. They're a bunch of twats. What happened to Guardiola's big clubs try to win every game mantra. We'll play United depending on the result of the Liverpool game? Really? He still hasn't got it. There's been a change in the mindset since the break in Abu Dhabi. I'll leave it at that.

I think you’re slightly over reacting.

Not interested in the derby, it does not matter. I would rather we go all guns blazing on Tuesday.

We win the title.
We win it in one game or need another 2 to do it if we lose or draw.
We win and we will go into Tuesday bouyant rather than deflated.
It's the rags ffs.

Last edited:
Fuck the Champions League, I genuinely couldn’t give a fuck as long as we beat that red scum tomorrow.

youve gotta be on a wind up surely.

No mate. We are going to win the title anyway. I want to win the champions league, to me it is far more important than the league. I understand that some blues don't like it but I have always loved it. Never in a million years did I ever think we would be in it. I wanna see us go toe to toe with the heavyweights. To be considered a great team we need to win the Champs League.
Nothing would give me more joy this season that coming back and knocking the Scousers out. After all the shit that's gone on since the draw, nothing would be more satisfying that coming back from oblivion against the dippers.

The rags can wait and the title can wait for me, I would rather go all guns blazing on Tuesday. If we go out then we go out fighting and on our shield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.