Resting players against the rags

No mate. We are going to win the title anyway. I want to win the champions league, to me it is far more important than the league. I understand that some blues don't like it but I have always loved it. Never in a million years did I ever think we would be in it. I wanna see us go toe to toe with the heavyweights. To be considered a great team we need to win the Champs League.
Nothing would give me more joy this season that coming back and knocking the Scousers out. After all the shit that's gone on since the draw, nothing would be more satisfying that coming back from oblivion against the dippers.

The rags can wait and the title can wait for me, I would rather go all guns blazing on Tuesday. If we go out then we go out fighting and on our shield.

Knocking the scousers out is not going to happen when the game has been preceded by a demoralizing defeat at home in a derby.

The only hope on Tuesday is that we go in there full of confidence. The problem is mental not physical.

The players capitulated on Wednesday and winning the Premier league on Saturday in front of our own fans against our biggest rivals is the best way to begin to restore confidence. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Knocking the scousers out is not going to happen when the game has been preceded by a demoralizing defeat at home in a derby.

The only hope on Tuesday is that we go in there full of confidence. The problem is mental not physical.

The players capitulated on Wednesday and winning the Premier league on Saturday in front of our own fans against our biggest rivals is the best way to begin to restore confidence. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The best thing to happen would be play a full team Saturday, get a few ahead early, really take the piss, then take players off off as and when we need.

A decent win against these and we'd be buzzing for Wednesday.

Yeah and that's ok, but they are not talking to the players about the physical and mental energy level.

The missing energy really has to come from the stands, Pep said it as well.

They've just had a three week break and a stroll against Everton. If he said that, Guardiola's talking bollocks. They'll get plenty of energy from the fans on Saturday but not if they go into it with a weak team and a couldn't care less attitude.

The best thing to happen would be play a full team Saturday, get a few ahead early, really take the piss, then take players off off as and when we need.

A decent win against these and we'd be buzzing for Wednesday.

On Wednesday.

It's my opinion that you're talking bollocks , you're not interested in the Derby ? Not interested in beating Utd to lift the title ? What sort of City fan are you & how old are you ?

I'd like to see our strongest team against the rags, to win it against them would be the icing on the cake for a great premiership campaign. The players live for games like there and we want our top brass out performing well and hopefully humiliate the swamp dwellers before turning up for the CL with the title already under our belt.
We are more than capable of scoring 3 at home as we saw the first time we played them in the league.

This is it, fuck thinking of the CL we are in it next year if we don't get through on Tues, this one off event of being able to win the league a record early time and against the rags won't be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.