Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

Bluemoon115 said:
ernesto said:
to all you hang em high brigade, what would you do if you hung an innocent person ? as happened in the Christie case
I'd rather kill 1000 innocent men than see one guilty man walk free.
what a nice person you are

ernesto said:
to all you hang em high brigade, what would you do if you hung an innocent person ? as happened in the Christie case

Dont really know, what would you say to Terry Kilbride (Johns Brother) ?

BTW, this week i'm of the not kill them brigade but it changes dependent on mood.

I very much doubt i could call him for wanting those animals dead. Dont think the 2 wrongs dont make a right argument would cut the mustard.

My point is it is easy to take the moral highground when it hasnt affected you directly. Hope we never find out how anyone of us would feel.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I wouldn't want to see all criminals killed by the state; just black ones and ones who are more guilty than others and that and muslims.

And stupid people too, and their kids. We can't have them bringing down the intelligence of the gene pool.

Unknown_Genius said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I wouldn't want to see all criminals killed by the state; just black ones and ones who are more guilty than others and that and muslims.

And stupid people too, and their kids. We can't have them bringing down the intelligence of the gene pool.

and don't forget the 29, 36 and 46 year old granparents!

LittleStan said:
Bluemoon115 said:
ernesto said:
I'd rather kill 1000 innocent men than see one guilty man walk free.

I think you missed the winking smiley face of the end of that.
I was hoping the fact that it was such a stupid statement to make would suggest people wouldn't take it seriously.

Alas, I overestimate people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.