Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

So the way to punish killers it to become a killer and kill them?

Opinion polls are tight on this issue. Hard to say which way it would swing. It would depend on the wording of the referendum, other promises of reform (i.e. tougher sentences) or lack thereof, and a strong campaign from one side or the other to swing it decisively.

To me though it's a total irrelevance. I wouldn't care one bit if I was in a minority of one opposing it. It would be a tyranny of the majority. That we have a large degree of separation between voting and the courts is right and proper.

WNRH said:
So the way to punish killers it to become a killer and kill them?

Prison isn't to punish though is it ?

Its to keep society safe and to re-integrate into society.

Ive changed my mind again (bloody liberals on here).

If caught your wifes body in the lounge, a meat cleaver in your hand and your in the kitchen trying to see what boiled bonce on toast tastes like, id say there aint a lot more we can do for you mate. BYE

talkativesprout said:
ernesto said:
to all you hang em high brigade, what would you do if you hung an innocent person ? as happened in the Christie case

Dont really know, what would you say to Terry Kilbride (Johns Brother) ?

BTW, this week i'm of the not kill them brigade but it changes dependent on mood.

I very much doubt i could call him for wanting those animals dead. Dont think the 2 wrongs dont make a right argument would cut the mustard.

My point is it is easy to take the moral highground when it hasnt affected you directly. Hope we never find out how anyone of us would feel.
chris his other brother was a good friend of mine RIP

That was 1950 and totally irrelavant to us nowadays where proof is irrefutable.

So your point is mute. We have the tech now to prove guilt and innocence now that was not available then.

We are not perfect but im sure all sentenced to death will be 100% certs of guilt with not a shred of a possibility of innocence.

TCIB said:
That was 1950 and totally irrelavant to us nowadays where proof is irrefutable.

So your point is mute. We have the tech now to prove guilt and innocence now that was not available then.

We are not perfect but im sure all sentenced to death will be 100% certs of guilt with not a shred of a possibility of innocence.
nothing is 100% perfect, what next euthanise the poor ?

I never said perfect i said irrefutable, look it up sometime.

Dunno about euthanising the poor but liberal fools who would watch this world burn whilst telling us everything is fine would be a good start.

You get my point so man up, todays scientific methods almost erradicate wrongful convictions of such crimes. No we are not perfect but your choosing to miss the point whilst then making sweeping insinuations that maybe some of us wanting it back are on par with euthanizing old people.

Grow up, you do that shit in high school, better yet go and write for the sun they always need good sensationalism.

TCIB said:

Dunno about euthanising the poor but liberal fools who would watch this world burn whilst telling us everything is fine would be a good start.

You get my point so man up, todays scientific methods almost erradicate wrongful convictions of such crimes. No we are not perfect but your choosing to miss the point whilst then making sweeping insinuations that maybe some of us wanting it back are on par with euthanizing old people.

Grow up, you do that shit in high school, better yet go and write for the sun they always need good sensationalism.
no sweepin anologies just pinpoint right wing idiots, as you seem to be

ernesto said:
talkativesprout said:
ernesto said:
to all you hang em high brigade, what would you do if you hung an innocent person ? as happened in the Christie case

Dont really know, what would you say to Terry Kilbride (Johns Brother) ?

BTW, this week i'm of the not kill them brigade but it changes dependent on mood.

I very much doubt i could call him for wanting those animals dead. Dont think the 2 wrongs dont make a right argument would cut the mustard.

My point is it is easy to take the moral highground when it hasnt affected you directly. Hope we never find out how anyone of us would feel.
chris his other brother was a good friend of mine RIP

Think i met him in passing once. Im good mates with young scott (or was till he moved).

My point was, without experiencing some vile twat (i dont mean 1 punch wonders or group brawl, im talking gaffer taped, rope, and hammer) taking a loved one, how can you even begin to know

ernesto said:
TCIB said:

no sweepin anologies just pinpoint right wing idiots, as you seem to be

It seems everyone you disagree with is right wing. You have an almost child like simplicity in terms of your views of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.