Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

There you go again :)

Your judging me from 4-5 sentences on the net. Obviously a man who likes to know facts before implying other peoples political and socal viewpoints.

So let me get this straight, because now we could erradicate false imprisonments for such a crime i should still be concerned with a killers rights as opposed to having feelings of greif for the people left alive but devastated by a crime such as murder.

This is what you imply here by foccusing on ifs and buts.

Carry on with your judgements of my point of view and that i must be a right wing extremist because i want order on our streets. I will carry on being dead center neither left nor right.

Justice it seems can now have the extremism flag stuck to it.

Just fyi i dont have a skinhead and i dont march down streets with racist idiots screaming "England for the English". Nor do i want Ken Clarke style judicial sentencing.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ernesto said:
TCIB said:
I never said perfect i said irrefutable, look it up sometime.

Dunno about euthanising the poor but liberal fools who would watch this world burn whilst telling us everything is fine would be a good start.

You get my point so man up, todays scientific methods almost erradicate wrongful convictions of such crimes. No we are not perfect but your choosing to miss the point whilst then making sweeping insinuations that maybe some of us wanting it back are on par with euthanizing old people.

Grow up, you do that shit in high school, better yet go and write for the sun they always need good sensationalism.
no sweepin anologies just pinpoint right wing idiots, as you seem to be

It seems everyone you disagree with is right wing. You have an almost child like simplicity in terms of your views of the world.
so you being a know it all, what do you know about anything, as for childish judgements i think you need to look a little closer to home ie yourself.

ernesto said:
ernesto said:
no sweepin anologies just pinpoint right wing idiots, as you seem to be

It seems everyone you disagree with is right wing. You have an almost child like simplicity in terms of your views of the world.
so you being a know it all, what do you know about anything, as for childish judgements i think you need to look a little closer to home ie yourself.

The ie yourself was a little superfluous tbh. I sort of got what you meant when you said look a little closer to home.

TCIB said:

Your judging me from 4-5 sentences on the net. Obviously a man who likes to know facts before implying other peoples political and socal viewpoints.

So let me get this straight, because now we could erradicate false imprisonments for such a crime i should still be concerned with a killers rights as opposed to having feelings of greif for the people left alive but devastated by a crime such as murder.

Carry on with your judgements of my point of view and that i must be a right wing extremist because i want order on our streets. I will carry on being dead center neither left nor right.

Just fyi i dont have a skinhead and i dont march down streets with racist idiots screaming "England for the English". Nor do i want Ken Clarke style judicial sentencing.
carry on reading the daily mail

Everybody is complicating this issue.

The pro death penalty people have to look themselves in the mirror and admit that they want to kill people. They can justify this however they want; "they deserved it!", "but it will stop reoffending!", "but it will cost less!", etc, but at the end of the day, the very root of this issue is that they are comfortable with killing another human being.

You automatically lose. You've lost the same part of your humanity that you are punishing others for losing.

Its funny how many people site a crime of passion as semi/acceptable murder i.e. it shouldn't get someone the death penalty. So on the radio i heard someone saying it should only be for people like the Norwegian guy (who was obviously mentally ill) not for someone who caught there misses shagging someone else, like your wife is your property and any vengeance on her for her possibly say reacting to living in a violent, loveless, marriage by fucking the postman is semi acceptable!!!

As with all these sensationalist debates the question always has to get down to the brass tacks if 2 million people signed the petition, that would STILL be a very small % of the nation who want the death penalty back and thats before the whole issue of the great unwashed being lead down a path by right leaning media. The death penalty will never be a deterrent, LOOK AT THE USA if you are going to kill someone you either have the red mist so bad, consequences wouldn't come into your thoughts or you are a total nutter so you wouldn't care or you are a professional killer so you are just doing a job. If it revenge people want then can I suggest making prisons a bit more shit would be a more lightweight starting place or how about mutilation so the killer has a shitter life AND he/she has to live with what he/she has done for the rest of his/her life. For many killers, death would be a easy way out.

TCIB said:

No point trying to explain to him the nuances of your political views, mate.

If someone disagreed with him about quantum physics (unlikely I know) he would accuse them of being right wing. It's his default setting.

ernesto said:

The ie yourself was a little superfluous tbh. I sort of got what you meant when you said look a little closer to home.
thats fine then

-- Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 am --

TCIB said:

No point trying to explain to him the nuances of your political views, mate.

If someone disagreed with him about quantum physics (unlikely I know) he would accuse them of being right wing. It's his default setting.
and your default setting is thinking that if someone disagrees with you they are educationally underneath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.