Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

TCIB said:
So the MASSIVE rise in violent crime over the last 30 or so years has in no way festered from the ending of hanging in the 50's ?

To the bleading hearts kiss a puppy mod.

Open your stupid tree huggng eyes and realize the country is fucked. You think these yardies care if they get caught for murder here ? do they fuck man. They don't care so much because they know they can get a weed in jail and a ps3.

I bet they would not be so fucking "gangsta" if they knew they get the chop. All killers and would be killers would think twice.

I admit though we need total reform on sentences, we are to soft and all crims know this.

Fuck the playstations and ipods of and get the fuckers working HARD if they woman, beat the fuckers senseless. They will get the idea pretty fucking quick.
It's not a fucking deterrent you simpleton. How many studies from America do you need to show that and where is your source or the massive concurrent rise in violent crime over the last 30 years?

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
So the MASSIVE rise in violent crime over the last 30 or so years has in no way festered from the ending of hanging in the 50's ?

Open your stupid tree huggng eyes and realize the country is fucked. You think these yardies care if they get caught for murder here ? do they fuck man. They don't care so much because they know they can get a weed in jail and a ps3.

I bet they would not be so fucking "gangsta" if they knew they get the chop. All killers and would be killers would think twice.

I admit though we need total reform on sentences, we are to soft and all crims know this.

Fuck the playstations and ipods of and get the fuckers working HARD if they woman, beat the fuckers senseless. They will get the idea pretty fucking quick.
It's not a fucking deterrent you simpleton. How many studies from America do you need to show that and where is your source or the massive concurrent rise in violent crime over the last 30 years?

I hate agreeing with you.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

I'm just looking forward to johnsonontheleft's carer showing him this thread tomorrow during play time.

Paedophile rapist to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

A man who kidnapped and raped five children, one of whom was left in the desert to die, has been sentenced to be beheaded and his body publicly crucified.

Muhammed Basheer al-Ramaly, 22, from the northern city of Hail, in Saudi Arabia, will be executed at noon today.

He will be beheaded by sword then his body tied to a wooden cross and his head stuck on a pole as a deterrent.

Al-Ramaly was found guilty in February of abducting and raping five boys, the eldest of whom was 7 and the youngest just 3, who he left out in the desert to die.

His modus operandi was to pick up the boys in his car and take them off to a secret location and rape them. Most of them were found a day or two after they were abducted, and told police that they had been abused.

Saudi reports said that police used one of the survivors, a seven-year-old boy, to scour the area where he was molested, looking for the suspect's vehicle.

Al-Ramaly allegedly confessed to the crime and was sentenced to death by a court in Hail, but appealed to a higher court in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

That court yesterday upheld the sentence and ordered his immediate execution. While Saudi Arabia carries out numerous beheadings -- 102 last year, according to Amnesty International - crucifixions are relatively rare. The last one appears to have been in May, when the headless body of a sex murderer was displayed in the capital.

Amnesty said there were reports that al-Ramaly may have been suffering from a psychological disorder.

One Saudi web forum claimed that police had been surprised when he laughed as he confessed to the rapes and murder.

Saudi Arabia has come under fire from human rights groups in the past for its high number of executions.

About half of the 1,695 executed between 1985 and 2008 were foreign workers unable to pay the blood money that relatives of murder victims can demand in lieu of the death penalty, according to Amnesty.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/paedophile-rapist-to-be-beheaded-and-crucified-in-saudi-arabia-1814475.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 14475.html</a>

Yep, all those beheadings are really stopping crime.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

I'm just looking forward to johnsonontheleft's carer showing him this thread tomorrow during play time.

If we're lucky, he'll be too busy drawing up his list of people fit to live and die to bother with this thread.

Im not a yank that grew up knowing nothing more than my ghetto.

Compairing the two countries is stupid, the variables are massive socially.

My source is life and opening my eyes to the world around me.
I was contracted to help "CICA"" the criminal injuries compensation authority. They have all violent crime records that have been reported to the police, they had graphs showing a consistant increase from 1975 onwards.

Also the severity of the violence has risen. I got to read statements by victims and it was awful reading some of the shit that happens that you never hear about.

t won't stop crimes of passion or a few other types of murder, but im sure it would make a few guys think twice when an image of their mate hanging by his neck for a similar offence pops in their head.

+ some people just deserve to die for shit they have done

has immigration increased crime rates (especially serious crimes) in this country due to the lack of severe punishments?
Also,when watching 'Crimewatch' on telly there does seem to be more foreign suspects on there.
Has anyone else noticed this over the last decade or so?

TCIB said:
Im not a yank that grew up knowing nothing more than my ghetto.

Compairing the two countries is stupid, the variables are massive socially.

My source is life and opening my eyes to the world around me.
I was contracted to help "CICA"" the criminal injuries compensation authority. They have all violent crime records that have been reported to the police, they had graphs showing a consistant increase from 1975 onwards.

Also the severity of the violence has risen. I got to read statements by victims and it was awful reading some of the shit that happens that you never hear about.

t won't stop crimes of passion or a few other types of murder, but im sure it would make a few guys think twice when an image of their mate hanging by his neck for a similar offence pops in their head.

+ some people just deserve to die for shit they have done
Oh well if you have anecdotal evidence then that's fine then.

But for the record, it's not a FUCKING deterrent.

Thanks for the ghetto generalisation though. Stay classy.

doots said:
has immigration increased crime rates (especially serious crimes) in this country due to the lack of severe punishments?
Also,when watching 'Crimewatch' on telly there does seem to be more foreign suspects on there.
Has anyone else noticed this over the last decade or so?

you've watched 'crimewatch' for the last ten years?

Think i'd prefer to be hung..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.