Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

gordondaviesmoustache said:
wayne71 said:
Yes I'd like it back. People like Huntley should not be free to live his life in comfort. It might not be much of a deterrent but if it stops just a few kids from being murdered then its worth it.

I suspect when most of the do good gang on here grow up and have children some will feel differently.

^ Copyright johnsonontheleft 2010

Why do people use the term 'do good' in a negative sense?

Are you for the restoration of the death penalty so you can 'do bad'?
Anyone that says the chilren bit should immediately be banned from the debate on grounds of idiocy.

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
wayne71 said:
Yes I'd like it back. People like Huntley should not be free to live his life in comfort. It might not be much of a deterrent but if it stops just a few kids from being murdered then its worth it.

I suspect when most of the do good gang on here grow up and have children some will feel differently.

^ Copyright johnsonontheleft 2010

Why do people use the term 'do good' in a negative sense?

Are you for the restoration of the death penalty so you can 'do bad'?
Anyone that says the chilren bit should immediately be banned from the debate on grounds of idiocy.

'The do good gang' ?
Didn't they have a No1 in '84 with, 'gypsys, tramps and thieves (give 'em all a free car)

tueartsboots said:
"and have children" that old chestnut again. You do realise 99% of children raped, molested and murdered are done so by relatives or friends of the family.
Stranger danger is a very rare thing.

Move away from the Daily Mail.

To be fair, the Daily Mail did inform me that coffee causes cancer and that my car could be killing me. I hit on the idea of filling the car with coffee by myself. clever eh?

I have done what I always do with such petitions, subvert the whole stupid set up by signing as Harols Shipman, James Hanratty and John Christie.
This petition site is just going to give slavering right wing sadistic nutcases the opportunity to waste govt time. I seriously doubt any of the petitions, even the hang em one will get to parliament. The committee will chuck it out before then.

mammutly said:
tueartsboots said:
"and have children" that old chestnut again. You do realise 99% of children raped, molested and murdered are done so by relatives or friends of the family.
Stranger danger is a very rare thing.

Move away from the Daily Mail.

To be fair, the Daily Mail did inform me that coffee causes cancer and that my car could be killing me. I hit on the idea of filling the car with coffee by myself. clever eh?
You're obviously using Aldi or Lidl homebrand coffee. You need a good Arabica Kenco* coffee.

*Other named brands are available at all leading supermarkets.

I dont know why anyone is bothered by this, even if it was voted back in our crazy human rights would stop any cnut from getting hung anyway. Just like everything else in this country it would decend into a farce. And if just if someone went to the gallows after raping and murdering 19,000 people im sure 100,000 people would take to the streets of London for the good cause of saving them!! Not In My Name

I have no ide where that came from but it made me laugh

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I dont know why anyone is bothered by this, even if it was voted back in our crazy human rights would stop any cnut from getting hung anyway. Just like everything else in this country it would decend into a farce. And if just if someone went to the gallows after raping and murdering 19,000 people im sure 100,000 people would take to the streets of London for the good cause of saving them!! Not In My Name

Nothing angers me more than people defending scumbags lives. I remember seeing before a group for prisoner rights. I don't udenrstand why anyone who hadn't been to prison would give a fuck about the conditions that we leave the scum to live in. It just seems so wrong that anyone would care enough to protest about it. I was watching the programme about when some prisoners started protesting about the conditions they had to live in and it went on for a really long time in the prison where they took over parts of it (I'm sure someone knows which prison I'm on about). I don't understand what rights they think they have to say they deserve better conditions, utter scum and they should have been told they had 30 seconds to decide to give up or they would be taken down with deadly force. It would've saved about 30 days of police time. It bemused me even more when it showed footage of people showing up in support of the poor conditions they live in.

Sorry I've gone abit off topic, that post I quoted put me down this path.

BoyBlue_1985 said:

If someone raped and murdered 19,000 people they would be dead from exhaustion.

Skashion said:
de niro said:
if the labour party said they would bring it back not only would they sweep to power with the biggest ever majority i would actually vote for them.
Go and vote for the BNP then. They want it back, they want out of Europe too.

really? i'm in.
brings me to another debate, we voted 2-1 to join the common market iirc, well back then and to this day i have never met a voter that voted yes.

fix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.